Quantcast

Angelfire Chile Challenge - Roll

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
i'll show friday i think, cools it a nat, get to see alot more people.

Scott Papola Fox Shox/ Yeti/ Easton DH Pro
Amiel Cavarlier Giant MTB Team DH Pro
Jared Rando Giant MTB Team DH Pro
John Hauer X Fusion Shox,Specialized Bikes DH Pro
Garrick Anderson G-Unit DH Pro
james schwanke kenda utopia sdg DH Pro
Cody Warren C-Dub Racing DH Pro
Brad Benedict DH Pro
Eric Carter Mongoose Bicycles DH Pro
Shawn Wilson Santa Cruz Syndicate JD/Oakley/Sdg/Gamut DH Pro
Mike Howse The Fix, Maxxis, Ironhorse, Ringle, Spy DH Pro
Alex Morgan bcd - oakley - I9 - decline DH Pro - just reged, i'm spiked too!

ALSO just clicked 4K in posts, hoooray for me spending to much time on RM
i dedicate the 4k to all the misspelled words i have ever written, this is to you boys!

also cameron cole will be there too.

Salty4X

Monkey
Jun 17, 2006
The new MAFIA RACING crew will be there. Check out their new set-up in the pits. I pull you in 3 days.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
From racemsc.com:

OK DH Junkies, I hiked up to the new changes on the DH course. The hip jump is gone, instead you have stright shot off that same lip. it will BOOST you up on to a hill side then you are quick in to the trees and then a sweet lillte booster with a great landing, all this in the trees. Then you have a 75 degree right had turn to a lofty little road gap simimalr to Telluride drop but not as steep and a bit further gap. The new road gap is a mandatory air, but their is a go around line for those who are freaked out by this kind of feature. It comes back out on to the ski run and hits the old road gap in the narrow trees. Riders started arriving yesterday and the crowds are alreday showing up here this morning.

rky mtn srfr

Monkey
Nov 26, 2006
Boulder
Course looked great before the rain. Skies cleared just before sunset with a solid breeze, should make for a fast course tmrw (so long as it doesn't rain much more).
Possibly the fastest line through this section.

The rock garden after this drop is gonna tear up some wheels and bodies for sure!

BUT, the mountain cross course is silly, too bad practice was rained out, should be good tmrw!

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
who was that riding the helmet cam, looked incredibly fast
If its the one I'm thinking of it was posted by Shawn Neer of The Fix Bicycles of Boulder, CO. Maybe he rides for Orbital, not sure of the difference. But I believe he races Semi Pro, maybe even pro this year, so yeah, wicked sweet fast!