Quantcast

And then boom, boom, boom, boom, and then no more screaming

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
So F'd up, and the sad thing is this is barely getting any attention....it really is incredibly scary and these kids parents need to get a friggin clue!! don't control your kids but for god sake watch out for them!! How can you not notice your kid is a Nazi!? This story is just absolutely disgusting...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
lanman said:
So F'd up, and the sad thing is this is barely getting any attention....it really is incredibly scary and these kids parents need to get a friggin clue!! don't control your kids but for god sake watch out for them!! How can you not notice your kid is a Nazi!? This story is just absolutely disgusting...
There's a little more to it than that... He wasn't a 'Nazi' for one - not what you're thinking of anyway.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
As for the story... I read this on CNN, but there was not as much detail. Too bad the little piece of chit offed himself, he needed to go to maximum security prison for men who like chubby little indian?nazi boys.

Side note: every year on april 20 there are numerous huge concerts and parties abound to celebrate smoke mass amounts of grass. This is in honor of the number 4:20 the national time to toke... however, I have never heard that it was Hitlers birthday. I dont think I will be able to go to another 4/20 party in good concience knowing that there are Nazis all over the world probably celebrating at the same time for a different reason.

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
My father writes for CNN, and he got thew full story off one of their wires. Suposebly the kid was posting messages on fourms, saying he was pissed b/c none of the kids his age could speak their native langues. And that he hated that all his fellow native american pupils were trying to be 'black'. He also made some posts on Nazi fourms proclaiming he was in agle of death(written in german)

This is ****ing bull**** tho... Why do things like this happen? I feel terrible for the students, and even worse for the teacher and security guard were killed.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I don't know what caused this kid to do this, but I can guess he was bullied.

everyone who has ever been in a public (or private as well, i'd guess) knows the kid that EVERYONE picked on. How many adults (teachers, coaches, etc) have told students they wouldn't amount to anything?

some people handle it differently then others. most can shrug it off but for some it has a huge psychological effect on them. no one would think the kid that gets picked on and ridiculed everyday would or could do anything harmfull to anyone so the ridicule goes on. until one day the kid snaps.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Another article:

http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5308100.html

--edit-- hm...apparently you have to register after reading it once. sorry.

"Weise ranted against the influence of hip-hop culture on Native Americans. "Ever since the Jewish post-war propaganda has been taught in our school systems (on reservations), a lot have been brainwashed into thinking purity is wrong," he wrote."

from - http://slate.msn.com/id/2115200/

and one of the posts on the Nazi forum:

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:Dlr86foA5hcJ:www.nazi.org/current/forum/YaBB.cgi?board=nativeamerican;action=print;num=1079672948+%22JEff+Weise%22&hl=en

hm...kinda weird that the first place i heard of this story was MTV News.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
golgiaparatus said:
Why was this moved in here? I dont understand why some things get moved in here... NEWS does not equal POLITICAL
Because it will turn into a thread about gun control at some point. I can't believe it's made it this far... :D

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Its shameful that some parents do not know their own children.

I can't even grasp the concept of being up to that kind of thing and exhibiting that sort of behavior (let alone ammasing an arsenal like the kids in CO did) withouth my parents knowing about it.

....and no, I didn't come form some perfect little Leave it to Beaver family. Single parent, latchkey kid from the 3rd grade on. But my folks knew every detail of my life and what was going on in it.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
lanman said:
I kinda think that this kind of stuff should not get that much attention. Or at least in the way it does now. The way our media works, it almost glorifies this kind of stuff. It is terrible and tragic, but the more we put it on the nightly news, top story stuff, will only make more troubled people see it as a way to get attention...

I mean, we get blitzed with headlines "SCHOOL SHOOTING" and "TRAGEDY AT LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL", there's a flurry of activity within the media, but that's it. It's a top story, but there's never any follow through, they just report about the "exciting" aspects, but don't touch upon what or why people act this way.

By all means it shouldn't be ignored, but it just becomes more and more sensationalized when it becomes news.

I don't know...anyone else have any thoughts? Either way it's terrible. I feel so bad for everyone.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I love the summarized "key points" :rolleyes:

"US gun control debate re-opens; murder ended when boy ran out of bullets"

Why does some dummy always suggest that anytime someone is killed with a gun? I can already hear Sarah Brady firing up her PC in the background. This loser killed his cop grandpa and then shot up the school with police weapons. What additional law would have prevented it from occurring? Good thing he just used pistols and a shotgun, otherwise we'd have to hear more breast-beating over "assault" rifles. Who knows...maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps we need a new law- "Grandpa's Law". A law forbidding the killing of grandfathers and turning their service weapons upon unwitting classmates. :mumble:

Sorry Silver; I could hold it in no longer than page 2. :D

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Damn True said:
Its shameful that some parents do not know their own children.

I can't even grasp the concept of being up to that kind of thing and exhibiting that sort of behavior (let alone ammasing an arsenal like the kids in CO did) withouth my parents knowing about it.

....and no, I didn't come form some perfect little Leave it to Beaver family. Single parent, latchkey kid from the 3rd grade on. But my folks knew every detail of my life and what was going on in it.
come on man, your smarter then that. becuase your parents knew what you were up to, doesn't mean most parents know what their kids are doing.

most kids can hid stuff from their parents pretty easily. what about the other adults in the kids life? teachers and coaches see more of most kids these days then parents do. do they not have a responsibility to help a kid in the right direction?

more importantly, I think, if a person gets it into their mind that they want to do something, they are going to do it.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
pnj said:
come on man, your smarter then that. becuase your parents knew what you were up to, doesn't mean most parents know what their kids are doing.

I know....how sad is that?

most kids can hid stuff from their parents pretty easily. what about the other adults in the kids life? teachers and coaches see more of most kids these days then parents do. do they not have a responsibility to help a kid in the right direction?

Again....sad that parents rely on teachers to do the parenting.

more importantly, I think, if a person gets it into their mind that they want to do something, they are going to do it.
Probably true, but if a kid is headed down the wrong road the parents, if they know anything about his life can intervene, get him help etc.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Damn True said:
Probably true, but if a kid is headed down the wrong road the parents, if they know anything about his life can intervene, get him help etc.
Well in this case the kids father was dead, commited suicide. His mother is hospitalized from brain damage suffered in a car accident. The boys guardian was his Grandfather, a tribal police officer whose guns and bullet proof vest the kid used in the murders.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
lanman said:
The reason it's not getting much "attention" is cause last time with Littleton they royally f'cked up. This time the police are not allowing media to even leave this compound they have for them.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
the Inbred said:
surprised i haven't read anything about the music he listened to.
First thing I read. Maralyn Manson. Then I went and actually read what he posted. The media are presenting this in a very shallow way if you ask me.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Go to: http://www.nazi.org/community/forum/
(If your corporate filters will allow you) then go Nationalist Forums, LSNG section, News Forum, and into the thread titled: "LNSG condemns modern society in school shooting".

This will give you a slightly better understanding of the situation. The conversation with reporters is quite interesting.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Changleen said:
(If your corporate filters will allow you) then go Nationalist Forums, LSNG section, News Forum, and into the thread titled: "LNSG condemns modern society in school shooting".

This will give you a slightly better understanding of the situation. The conversation with reporters is quite interesting.
Anyone else not click on a link because they don't want it in the cache? (Even when you don't have someone looking over your shoulder?)

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Silver said:
Anyone else not click on a link because they don't want it in the cache? (Even when you don't have someone looking over your shoulder?)
no. when I did care, I deleted history and Typed URL's from the registry.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Changleen said:

yeah, I don't think I'll click that while at work