Quantcast

An open apology to everyone I've offended........

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Twas good! Are you in it somewhere?
Thanks man.

If there's a no-hander or a guy looking over his shoulder, that's me.......plus like a millisecond towards the end going off a little drop in front of my buddy.

I had a long serious talk about holding a camera still with one of my buddys. He needs practice. Some of his shots are like a chimpanzee just found the thing, picked it up and accidently hit the power button. When I got home, that's what most of the footage of me consisted of.

Shockster vid is next. I'm going to cover installation, tuning and film a season of riding a shockster equipped bike throught the UCI world cup series. I'm hoping for a win once I have what's arguably the best suspension paypal can buy.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Thanks man.

If there's a no-hander or a guy looking over his shoulder, that's me.......plus like a millisecond towards the end going off a little drop in front of my buddy.

I had a long serious talk about holding a camera still with one of my buddys. He needs practice. Some of his shots are like a chimpanzee just found the thing, picked it up and accidently hit the power button. When I got home, that's what most of the footage of me consisted of.

Shockster vid is next. I'm going to cover installation, tuning and film a season of riding a shockster equipped bike throught the UCI world cup series. I'm hoping for a win once I have what's arguably the best suspension paypal can buy.
Oh. I thought I recognized you as one of the girls from "The Price is Right". But you're a dude... Are you at least AZN?

Seriously, video was good! Turnaround time made it more impressive to me somehow.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Amy........not sure I'll be back this year. I've got a dirt jump project I want to get done before everything dries out. But who knows..... It's not like the snow quality is keeping me frothing to stay in the area.:twitch:
but if i went w/ you this past weekend i wouldn't have had the good fun of having my trail bike fly off the top of the car right before we got to santa cruz!

we're thinking of going out to ride auburn on saturday. wanna come?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
but if i went w/ you this past weekend i wouldn't have had the good fun of having my trail bike fly off the top of the car right before we got to santa cruz!

we're thinking of going out to ride auburn on saturday. wanna come?
Dayum.........did it survive?:shocked:

I'll be down that way but I've got a date with a shovel. I keep hearing about what good condition the trails are in.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
Dayum.........did it survive?:shocked:
the frame did. but now that bike is out of commision until a new fork/wheelset/etc... comes in. expensive weekend.

I'll be down that way but I've got a date with a shovel. I keep hearing about what good condition the trails are in.
drop me a note or give me a call if you change your mind. i'd also like to go out to pine nuts soon if it warms up soon.

sriracha

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
nice vidwoo.
can't wait for the shockster flic. you should nail some 2x4's to a treadmill and do a slow-mo shot from the side of the shockster in action. make sure to place a grid of paper in the background so we can accurately analyze the movements and data.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I wish I knew who scary was. Sounds frightening.

I think you're confusing your JP with my JP though. This guy lives in tahoe and had never ridden bootleg till this past weekend.
My bad. The JP I refer to is JP Lutterloh, "SinatorJ" on here,who rides for Go Ride (saw the Go-Ride logo plus the name and thought it was a given).

But my statement still probably holds true...if I had vid of me that high quality over that open terrain and distance, I'd rub one out to "myself"....my...self???