Quantcast

An interesting article about fit

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
is cycle loft a yay or nay in your book?

the two I was thinking of are indeed JRA but also assabet river bikes. Good service and friendly people at both. JRA is the absolute best. Lukewarm at the very best at tweel twerks

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
is cycle loft a yay or nay in your book?

the two I was thinking of are indeed JRA but also assabet river bikes. Good service and friendly people at both. JRA is the absolute best. Lukewarm at the very best at tweel twerks
Cycle Loft is a NAY. Any time I've needed service beyond ringing me up for something I grabbed off the rack they've been sub-par.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Cycle Loft is a NAY. Any time I've needed service beyond ringing me up for something I grabbed off the rack they've been sub-par.
Cycle loft used to be my go-to for service. They cut and threaded some straight pull spokes back when I had my straight 8 and didn't charge me for it. Couldn't believe it. Did it right there while i stood around too. Then they moved and I couldn't even get an employee to look in my direction. Not sure if they changed ownership as well, but it went downhill since it's no longer a loft.