Quantcast

Ambient Fence Co

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
Hey fellas, since I moved here advertising has not gone the way I expected. In fact it probably won't take effect for another month. If anyone needs a fence or repair let me know. I don't mind traveling either (to an extent). I will give 15% discount for RM folks. Need the work so let me know.
Thanks Josh http://ambientfence.net/

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Should a tree (yours or maybe your neighbors) have fallen on your fence and your homeowners need to pay fo the damages, call Josh.

Did Johnson City not get hit by some of those storms last week? We've got roofers making a killing off "hail" damage.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
Did Johnson City not get hit by some of those storms last week? We've got roofers making a killing off "hail" damage.
Went out to Greenville, Tn and it looked like a war zone. Pounded the pavement for a bit but I think w/ the damage done the last thing on their minds was getting a fence replaced. Don't want to be a vulture while their houses are spread over a couple acres.

mbrennan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2011
good luck with your fence business we have been in fencing most of my life and it is tougher out there than i have ever seen right now ... the average joe doesn't have any "extra" money ... target the pool companies ... just not in my area :)

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
good luck with your fence business we have been in fencing most of my life and it is tougher out there than i have ever seen right now ... the average joe doesn't have any "extra" money ... target the pool companies ... just not in my area :)
Not new to the game, just the area. My uncle started this back in '84 and I bought in 03. We've kept very low overhead so having to compete w/ the large companies is not a worry.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
Many thanks to those that have helped me out.
Don't know how many times the link was hit but I have definitely seen my site rise up the ranks. Business cards should be here by Monday and got my newsletter out out. Ready to do some work again.
Now back to your normally scheduled program.:monkeydance: