Quantcast

###Almost there Thrusday GMT###

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
must remember to pay wyoming speeding ticket today...........

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Got talked into watching the CMAs last night since the wifey wanted to see some of the performances. It seemed to me that most of those "country boys" looked more like they belong in a pop boy band.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Morning.

Got talked into watching the CMAs last night since the wifey wanted to see some of the performances. It seemed to me that most of those "country boys" looked more like they belong in a pop boy band.
sounds like someone got to witness "Real America™" last night :rolleyes:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Really need to get some biking done but all bikes need service. More work. Getting new training plan today. Hope it's more fun than my current weight training. Also I hope to see a movie that's not work.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I slept through the night last night. through the muthafvckin night!!! woohoo. :weee: Went to sleep at ten and up at 7:20. The oldest slept through and so did the 9 month old. today is a great day.

but my Pike is still not fixed.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Threw in the towel on my long run this morning at only 8.5 miles. Just couldn't find it today. Last time this happened it was right before I came down with a bad cold. Hope that's not what's happening, gotta race in a month.