Quantcast

Alcohol

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
What's your favorite alcoholic beverage? I know, beer. It's always good! Go ahead and name your brand, but I am actually looking for some dessert drink ideas! Whatcha got!?!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
For boozey booze I love an ice cold shaken vodka martini with a lemon twist. Hard to beat that.
there are usually a few bottles of red wine in my house, and always some IPA in the fridge (60 minute, Modus, microbrew du jour) as well as some tame sport beers for guests, lightweights, trail beers etc.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I haven't drank much lately, but I prefer beer over anything else (even if it puts me to sleep).

But lately I've been enjoying some Bloody Marys.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Just remember kids. Alcohol is NOT the anwser...
Alcohol is the question, the anwser is yes.
You don't have to have a good time to have a drink, you can have a drink any time.

Fine Scotch and oak aged barlywines/trappists.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Back in the 80's vodka and lemonade was all the rage at the Cherry Creek yacht club my parents belonged to, lots of underage drinking for kids while the parents smoked dope and fried in the sun.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Isla scotch (Bruichladdich organic is my favorite)
Calvados
Armagnac

After dinner, digestifs are de rigueur. Sweet drinks are for before dinner.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Aside from beer, I like bourbon drinks.

I recently had a Moscow Mule, except it was made with bourbon instead of vodka and I thought it was pretty awesome.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Yum! I love whiskey, bourbon, rum, vodka.... I like most alcohol, though gin is not my favorite. I'm going to have to try these ones that involve ice cream! We ran out of awake time to have them for dessert last night, so I'm making something tonight! I'm going to try the key lime martini's, and probably some crown and 7's before that! Maybe a Manhattan.. hmm. Is it time to go yet? :-D

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
It used to be wine, but now its beer.

My fav cocktails (i dont drink hard booze much) Old Fashioned, Manhattan & Sazerac.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fancy drinks just complicate things. Hands down the best booze I have ever had was on the top of a mountain from a nalgene of Wild Turkey, with a chunk of ice chipped off of a glacier.