Quantcast

Al I the first monkey to get coronavirus?

Colonel Angus

Monkey
Feb 15, 2005
land of the green chiles
We’ll find out soon.

Came back from Barcelona today with fever, headache, achy skin, and a slight cough. As does my wife. All of which are reported symptoms.

Where I work there are approximately 40 Chinese nationals, many of whom traveled to China, including the Wuhan province, over the recent holiday shutdown.

We have been instructed to not report to a hospital. Tomorrow I will be calling the emergency number for France, and someone will come to our house to investigate.

Yeah, I’m a bit concerned. Stay safe out there Monkeys.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Hopefully not, but a lot of bad crap has been going around in third world places, or in my situation, in remote villages. Two weeks ago everyone was sick and it was a death-zone. Luckily I didn't get hit by whatever it was, but lots of flu going around...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hope it's not!

Around the area that I live, there is a major asian population. So much that caucasians are the minority. A lot of the asian people are starting to wear these black medical type masks. Creepy..

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Hope it's not!

Around the area that I live, there is a major asian population. So much that caucasians are the minority. A lot of the asian people are starting to wear these black medical type masks. Creepy..
They might just be ninjas.

screen-0.jpg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I just finished Station 11 last night. Pretty good read with a similar backstory.

I enjoyed the story but it seemed to go out of the way to use various literary flourishes that really didn't add to the experience, at least for me.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
As advised, false alarm. Merely the early stages of a nasty stomach flu. I'll spare you any further details. Thanks for your concern/disdain.
Too bad, living in a first world country, you're probably not going to die from Coronavirus, but you might have gotten a book deal or something out of it or at least an interview on CNN. Instead you just have to shit/puke your brains out for 24 hours and nobody cares.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
They are the same thing on RM
I hope all monkeys have long rich lives so I can directly Express my disdain and hatred for decades to come.

At least until the climate wars break out and society degrades into a free for all when I can very respectfully render your carcasses into food, burn your fat in lamps and fashion your skin and bones into various practical objects.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I hope all monkeys have long rich lives so I can directly Express my disdain and hatred for decades to come.

At least until the climate wars break out and society degrades into a free for all when I can very respectfully render your carcasses into food, burn your fat in lamps and fashion your skin and bones into various practical objects.
That was my plan. America will forever be known as the land of the best blubber.