• Total voters

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
27. Life is f'd up.

Body doesn't sleep at night well.

Have never driven a car before.

I wonder what it is like to earn enough money to be truly independent.

It sure would be nice to be getting laid on an ongoing basis before the ability wears off.

Y2K SE

Chimp
Feb 12, 2003
Columbus, OH

Haven't been on a bike since I retired my worn out Schwinn four years ago. Looking to buy one very soon with some of my Federal Tax Return money. :)

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
Originally posted by Drunken_Ninja
27. Life is f'd up.

It sure would be nice to be getting laid on an ongoing basis before the ability wears off.
A couple of those seem really odd:confused:

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
Originally posted by Instigator
A couple of those seem really odd:confused:
yes odd indeed. the car is a no-brainer issue living in the city.

been struggling in school on and off for years. I just haven't launched a profitable career yet. I have been dependent on other people for everything.

My friends probably get hit the hardest by that when I tell them I need to buy another bicycle part. They just see that I am always broke and that I own this fantastic stuff.

I haven't had enough money to get a nice apartment and i get sick of the local club scene, I don't meet enough women because of my financial status at my age.

The body is aging and i am having bone alignment problems or the early onset of arthritis I guess. I have been waking up in pain for the last 5 years due to back issues. It isn't that I am inactive on preventative measures. I just am forced to awake by 6:30 to 7am regularly. It is rare that I get back to sleep.

I have been in school long enough now that I can tell I have more education and knowledge and experience than even the people who call themselves my 'boss'.

Perhaps part of it is the portrayal of my attitudes on finance and career at my age. I have all the motivation I need to succeed and more, I just haven't discovered genuine opportunity yet.

I also read an article this week outlining the issue very clearly. It was titled that under 30somethings are not getting what they should have even with education the job market fails to recognize their needs often times. I am not alone in this. People over 30 to 50 somethings are making a hundred grand a year easy.

The money is going to the wrong people. 50, already had kids, they moved out and hell the same people already own their homes and several cars. I am bitter and there isn't anything I can do about age discrimination in the labour-force. I think that is the underlying problem. Younger people should be included especially because they have so many more needs.

Airborne

Chimp
Nov 21, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA
Originally posted by Drunken_Ninja
27. Life is f'd up.

wow thats almost sad! sorry bro:rolleyes: :(

Discodncr

Chimp
Apr 25, 2003
Just turned 45 but must of my buds are at least 10 yrs younger for whatever that's worth.
Oh did I forget to mention that I still :confused: