Quantcast

ADR Cycles warlock? Any information on this?

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
lately I've noticed the ADR Cycles banner so I ventured over there to check it out. The frame looks remarkably like an Eliminator. Is this one of those "catalog frames" or has ADR licensed the design? It looks like its pretty high quality and at a decent price too. For instance, the frame with floating brake mount, 12mm TA, and an El Jefe is $1140, not to mention that but you can build a bike online at their site and the rates seem to be pretty good. Are there any monkeys out there thta have one of these or any pics of these? Im considering building one up with a Slider+/888, Sram x.9 drivetrain. Also, Im in a predicament about bikes, Im thinking about getting one of these, total build would be about $2500 from my budget/part list, should I get a 2004 Ironhorse SGS DH Team for $2250 form supergo, OR...should I get a used 03 V10 w/float, holz, shiver, etc...for $2350?
Budget is a key thing to me as I am only 15 and have no job. The warranty features would be nice to have not to mention the actual new stuff, but yet who can pass up a V10 :D... Damn, decisions, decisions....

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
One thing is, I'm pretty sure they don't have the FSR liscensing, so it is either faux bar or a single pivot of some kind. Looks to be well made, and its a screaming deal.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Although the design is the same, atleast on the front section, if you look at the tubing it is pretty different. First off there is not the hole right next to the seat tube like there is in the Eliminator. Next, its got the 1.5 headtube, and also the front section just seems to be built with a lot beefier tubing in the first place. :rolleyes: I think Im going to get one once my bighit sells or get a used V10:drool: