Quantcast

Accommodations for The World Masters Championships in Bromont

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Where is the closest/cheapest place to stay for the Masters Championships @ Bromont in Sept? I would like to stay close since I won't have a car.

Any suggestions? Recommendations?

thanks in advance.

tartosuc

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
montreal
Acadian said:
Where is the closest/cheapest place to stay for the Masters Championships @ Bromont in Sept? I would like to stay close since I won't have a car.

Any suggestions? Recommendations?

thanks in advance.
chateau bromont is the closest place, other tahn that you will have to pedal a few kilometres....

http://www.chateaubromont.com/eng/hotels_resort.html#hebergement

I don't know prices but it's probably expensive!

Threepointtwo

Monkey
Jun 21, 2002
SLC, UT
There are a bunch or reasonably priced B&B's but not a lot in the way of Hotels. I stayed about a mile away at a place called St. Georges B&B.

There are a number of condos in the area but I never figured out how to rent one. Maybe someone here could help.

Supa8

Monkey
May 3, 2002
Middle of MA
Acadian said:
that sounds very appealing ;) I'll check it out!

it's a great place to stay right around the corner from the Mountain. Going to stay there again in Sept.

Only strange thing was at breakfast how uncooked our eggs were in the morning? When I asked to have them really cooked I got some strange looks?

Gun Show

Chimp
Apr 21, 2004
Southern California
Le Menhir is one of the cheapest places to stay. They have studios that can sleep four comfortably. Last year all the studios were occupied by racers, so I would imagine it would be the same this year. Getting a ride to the lift would be easy. Its about a half mile a mile away.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Hey Luc, we might have room for you. I will PM you after snow when some plans get a little more finalized. Either way, you can work out of our tailer and we can give you a lift from hotel le meuer to the hill.