Quantcast

A little destruction (pics included)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well, i got this new digital camera to replace my old digital camera, and I thought Id take some pics of me destroying the old one with the new one.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Best post evah! We should have more "destroying ****" posts around here. Got anymore stuff you can destroy? How about something good like a RC car or a stereo? Come on you know you want to.....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
What a great idea.

I've got an old CD player that no longer works.. Will destroy it and take appropriate pictures tonight or tomorrow :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
binary visions said:
What a great idea.

I've got an old CD player that no longer works.. Will destroy it and take appropriate pictures tonight or tomorrow :D

We could have a "destroying ****" cult. Now that would be cool......

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
jdcamb said:
We could have a "destroying ****" cult. Now that would be cool......
That is an excellent idea. MtnBikerChk could join us. When we lost our jobs a couple years ago, she went on a destruction warpath of anything that had that company logo. :)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I Are Baboon said:
That is an excellent idea. MtnBikerChk could join us. When we lost our jobs a couple years ago, she went on a destruction warpath of anything that had that company logo. :)

Your a lucky man! My Ms. Right would love destruction! We could destroy **** together. Ahhh a man can can only dream. I know she's out there.... hammer in hand.... waiting for me to swoop her up so we can vandalize stuff into the sunset.....

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
splat said:
SO 2 questions , What Kind of camera was the first one , and what did you replace it with ?
Er, the old one was some HP thing I picked up for 80 bucks, 2 years ago. The new one is a neat little Sony Cybershot U.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
haha, I love the irony using the new camera to photography the destruction of the old camera. It's like some sort of Yakuza son killing his father.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
RideND said:
Yeah but the destroy **** cult could destroy you guys and the only thing you could do was respect them.
I don't think you can respect anything once you've been destroyed right? So if the "destroy ****" cult shows up..... just run away or your respecting days are done. This ain't paper, rock, scissors we are talking about. I mean if established the "destroy ****" cult would ultimately be the end of the respect cult.... I'll make you all a deal.... If you send me your cameras I will hold off on forming the "destroy ****" cult.....OK?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
BurlySurly said:
helmet cam. Not destroying that one.
Can you destroy something while wearing the Helmet cam? Maybe another helmet? You could throw in the table while you at it. Looks like you bought it from Ikea and surely you must want to destroy something from Ikea?? I know I do.....jdcamb

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
jdcamb said:
Looks like you bought it from Ikea and surely you must want to destroy something from Ikea?? I know I do.....jdcamb
Oh I want to destroy it, but it holds all my clothes and stuff...and its not from Ikea. Maybe when I move Ill smash all my furniture too.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
That's some good destruction there, must be theraupuetic. i hope i can keep from doing that to my camera before i replace it.

Hey man what's the scoop on your bullit cam, where'd ya get it, how much, and what does it hook up to?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
That's some good destruction there, must be theraupuetic. i hope i can keep from doing that to my camera before i replace it.

Hey man what's the scoop on your bullit cam, where'd ya get it, how much, and what does it hook up to?
Jenson had the for sale for like $240. Hooks right up to any little video camera you can fit in your camelback i guess.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlySurly said:
Jenson had the for sale for like $240. Hooks right up to any little video camera you can fit in your camelback i guess.
how does the video look with it? I fabricated a helmet cam but it got ripped off years ago, i had to get a new "wide" lens for the dv cam so it showed more of the action. Does your cam keep ya boxed in or does it have a wide lens to show more?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Skookum said:
how does the video look with it? I fabricated a helmet cam but it got ripped off years ago, i had to get a new "wide" lens for the dv cam so it showed more of the action. Does your cam keep ya boxed in or does it have a wide lens to show more?
its a pretty wide angled lens so you dont get boxed.. quality is decent and it also has littlle microphone too. i like it alot.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Brian HCM#1 said:
You hit it with a rubber mallet? Thats kinda wussy. Break out the sledge hammer and stop playing games. You young kids no nothing about distroying sh*t. :nope:

Are you sure about that? I love me some sledge hammers. This particular event was not actually destruction, but have no doubts, we destroy stuff with this hammer on a regular basis.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Brian HCM#1 said:
You hit it with a rubber mallet? Thats kinda wussy. Break out the sledge hammer and stop playing games. You young kids no nothing about distroying sh*t. :nope:

i was going to say something, then i decided to let it go, but you changed my mind. brian and i seem to think the same bs. a rubber mallet doesnt seem very MANLY to me. :p

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
laura said:
i was going to say something, then i decided to let it go, but you changed my mind. brian and i seem to think the same bs. a rubber mallet doesnt seem very MANLY to me. :p

Well, rubber mallets are in fact manly. They're very useful for working on bikes...way more useful than a steel hammer. I have a steel one but didnt want to break my floor tiles just yet.
Oh, and that email you think you got from the newspaper guy, I actually sent that as a joke.

Loser.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Hey Burly...

My x-wife is a broke ass ho. Could you do the same things to her and take pics?

If we find her I'll send her to you in a box. (yes, I'll put a few air holes in it...)