Quantcast

_-'-_ Freeday GMT _-'-_

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I have seen people hook up their Ipads to the DVD player so you can send the image to the build in screen?
Not an engineer here. I can slap on parts, but anything with electrical I want nothing to do with.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
productive lunch hour: biked to the market, went to the newly renovated and reopened mall: bought shoes, had lunch, checked out a new dept' store that previously was only in Montreal, bought veggies for dinner at the market. but gawd I can't wait till all this construction downtown is done. every. single. street. downtown is under construction. drivers are angry assholes that don't like sharing the road with cyclists to begin with, so throw in construction on every street and you're taking your life into your hands as a cyclist. fuck.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
... gonna hit the donuts hard so I can carboload for a big ride tomorrow. ;)
Almost fully prepped. Need to sneak in a quick Chimpex, service the bike and then ready to go, far too bright and early in the morning. But when you need to get high, needs must.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Back when I was a kid, cars came with windows in which we looked out of at the world. :rofl:

/coolstoryoldman

<edit> Considering how cheap the 8" rugged ass tablet I bought my wife to read on was less than $60 at Best Buy. #firstworldproblems

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The urge to peal this off is overwhelming. Fun day here at work is OVAH. Time for fun times.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
The urge to peal this off is overwhelming. Fun day here at work is OVAH. Time for fun times.

Don't do it!!

My elbow looks pretty similar. Except I knocked the scab off in the shower this morning. Blood everywhere, which is amusing since it didn't bleed when I crashed.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
@jonKranked it was pretty much belt sander that caused it; sliding on the compacted sand burned the hair off.

I was hoping it'd fall off on tonight's ride, but nope.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Got caught in the storm of the century while mid-ride, where's a @stoney weather forecast when you need one.

10 minutes of sheltering was required while the thunderstorm passed over.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Got caught in the storm of the century while mid-ride, where's a @stoney weather forecast when you need one.

10 minutes of sheltering was required while the thunderstorm passed over.
I got caught in that as well, biking from work to Food Truck Friday (last one of the summer!). Heavy, cold rain and painful little hail-nuggets. 5 minutes after I got to the food truck event it cleared up and was beautiful afterward, the storm racing quickly east.