Quantcast

mtbrider106

Monkey
May 23, 2009
auburn
so im getting a 951. do i wait for the complete sram bike or do i take the fox 40 and the intense frame and build it up? im kinda at the fork in the road need a lil advice. i using this bike to compete in cat 2 on a national level.

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
I would say that kind of depends on what you can get a complete 951 for,what you can get parts for and the big one would be when will the completes actually be available.

mtbrider106

Monkey
May 23, 2009
auburn
its a steal what i can get a complete for but im not sure when they will have a complete. and i can get a frame a fork this week but wont have a bike until nov if i build it and ebay hooks it up if you do your home work.

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
my .02 Build it how you like it. Then you can take a deal on a part when it comes your way. Also the only thing I like SRAM is The suspension. I take your going to run a single ring up front? The Shimano stuff shifts much better then SRAM IMHO and you can run road derailleurs. The 40 is the **** so I would say grab it and go from there.

Dave

livewakesnow

Monkey
Nov 19, 2008
woodinville
well i strongly suggest the opposite and go full sram. i feel like sram has solved ALL my drvetrain problems. but everyone is gonna have person opiongs

mtbrider106

Monkey
May 23, 2009
auburn
i love sram! im am not a fan of shimano never have never will be. so i was def going to run all sram parts. damn decisions :think: