Quantcast

915mm DH bars

Bulldog

Turbo Monkey
Sep 11, 2001
Wisconsin
Oh how I have mellowed out over the years. If you like 'em, buy 'em. If you don't, well then don't. Something for everyone, and some things for no one.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I'm really suprised with all the tall guys saying the run 30 inch bars. I'm a bit over 5'10'' and I'm not really wide chested. I loved my 760, ordered Chromags 780s (30.7 inch) with a plan to cut them but they fit me very well. I may cut them 10mm but how I'm suprised how people that are way bigger than me run the same bars.

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
I'm really suprised with all the tall guys saying the run 30 inch bars. I'm a bit over 5'10'' and I'm not really wide chested. I loved my 760, ordered Chromags 780s (30.7 inch) with a plan to cut them but they fit me very well. I may cut them 10mm but how I'm suprised how people that are way bigger than me run the same bars.
Personal Preference, but a lot of tall guys have narrow chests, thus short reach (wingspan). for ref, I'm 6'1", but feel comfortable on 31" bars. I'm also pretty broad and barrel chested. Anything less feels too narrow, and starts to tuck my elbows in.