Quantcast

666Tuesday999

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning! Looks like I'll be skiing for thanksgiving! So nice having the mtn 30 min away. Woot woot. Morning ski time is back.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The most exciting part of my day so far.... Plugging in a different monitor to my laptop and Windows decides to move all the icons over to the right. WHYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYY :panic:

I think its time for another coffee.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
The most exciting part of my day so far.... Plugging in a different monitor to my laptop and Windows decides to move all the icons over to the right. WHYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYY :panic:
Jetwash?

I am not ready for this cold, yet. I'll be riding through the winter in shorts and in shorts/tights when temps drop below 20s, but I am not adjusted just yet.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Jetwash?

I am not ready for this cold, yet. I'll be riding through the winter in shorts and in shorts/tights when temps drop below 20s, but I am not adjusted just yet.
I'm not ready either. Last nights ride was an eye-opener. I had to switch gloves mid-ride. My toes were definitely cold at the end, but then again I was riding on pavement last night, so I was going double the speed that I normally do on single track. Tonight I will try my luck with some knee high rasta motocross socks :brows:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I rode in this morning. First time since my unpleasant ride in the freezing monsoon last Monday. I feel about a gear slower/less powerful with flats. Part of that is probably placebo, part my heavier normal shoes vs my Sidis, and part true effect.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
The problem is that all I can do is perceive how fast I am on a given day. Placebo is just as real as anything measurable given that my perception is my only tool.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I am good with customers. I generally like my customers. Currently, it is my co-workers that piss me off.
might i suggest being a route driver for your favorite adult beverage company.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Strava isn't that bad*. :nerd:

*As long as you aren't a roadie or a roadie that somehow found his way to dirt single track.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I rode in this morning. First time since my unpleasant ride in the freezing monsoon last Monday. I feel about a gear slower/less powerful with flats. Part of that is probably placebo, part my heavier normal shoes vs my Sidis, and part true effect.
I love riding flats to work so I can wear whatever shoes I want but as we have talked about I also have a lot of stop and go in NYC traffic. If I did not I would top to spd I think.

Shopping for a new winter jacket to replace my Patagonia Das Parka which is falling apart. So far this is high on the list

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
for some reason i thought you were closer to the southern part of virginia....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
He he some truth to that. Its because I tighten it around the waste and when the fabric starts bending it will wear through. They put new material over this spot once but it's worn out again.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
How do ya like dem apples...

....toes got kind of cold.

Trails had a thin film of ice on them tonight. Aired the tires down to unsafe pressures and had a blast.