Quantcast

5 Bikes STOLEN out of San Diego Garage

stephanie

Monkey
Dec 7, 2005
East County via East Coast
We had 5 bikes stolen from out garage in San Diego (North Park area) early Monday morning.

Here is a list:

2006 Mongoose ECD with Boxxer World Cup fork color: blue/white/orange size: M

2005 Intense M3 with Manitou Travis 7" fork color: brown black size: S

2003 Intense Tazer with Manitou Bomber fork color: red size: S

2003 Specialized Epic (only has 1 front chain ring) color: red size: M

2003 Gary Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo (xc bike, spinergy rims, black fork) color: silver/blue size: S no pic

Please keep your eyes open on the streets and the message boards! Please let us know if you see anything that even slightly matches any of these bikes.

PM me (Steph) or email Dan at nasiviru@hotmail.com or Steph at castaway222@hotmail.com. Or just call the cops...

Collectively, we have a huge number or eyes and ears. The bikes could end up anywhere, but maybe someone will be dumb enough to make a mistake and will get caught.

Thanks everyone,

Dan & Steph

Attachments

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Add one more to the list. My buddie's 06 Santa Cruz Nomad was stolen last week out of his garage in National City, CA. I've been checking craigslist, ebay, LBS's, and pawn shops for it, I'll keep a lookout for your bikes too.

06 Santa Cruz Nomad, Medium, Gray, Fox36, Fox DHX5.0 Air, Sram Stuff

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Stephanie - that REALLY sucks.

Was the garage attached to the house? It blows my mind that people would have the balls to essentially break into someone's house like that.

I've got 2 words:

Sawed-Off

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Major suckage!!! Sorry for the loss. I hope it's just temporary and you can find a way to recover them.

The photo of that sawed off shot gun is chilling.