Quantcast

4x Roll Call!!!

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
So who all is going to try to make it out to this? I will be going one way or another.

My car may still be in the shop on Saturday is there anyone going from the Seattle area out there? I was hoping to make a day out of it and hit up as much riding as possible. may even bring a 20"

So Anyone want to carpool? I would love a ride but can give a ride for up to 3 people MAYBE more (ill borrow moms minivan lol)

SOOOOOOO Whos gunna give this a shot?

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
well if you wait 5 min after you cross the line my gloved hand will give you a high 5 how is that!!Thats how slow i expect to be! but having fun for sure!

What about full face helmets? I know I know always ride full face but i just might not have mine tomorrow.

Not going to run out and be buying tires but what is good for a track like that (i have NO bmx racing experiance btw) will my K rad in front and a Kiniption in rear be ok? Or would something like a high roller semi slick that has a bit of knobbage on the side be better? (maybe ill just bring both and see what I like better.

see you all tomorrow and again anyone from DT seattle area going I could user a carpool.

jgibb83

Chimp
Sep 29, 2008
Must have full face.
K rads will work good just put 60 + pounds of air in the tires.

Cya there

Cutters

Chimp
Mar 5, 2008
Everett, WA
How was the turnout? i really wanted to be there, but had some family obligations to tend to. Planning on going next month for sure.

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
I had so much fun. Thanks to Jason Gibbs for helping me learn how to navigate the gate. Fun track. Look forward to the next time.

Fearnot

Chimp
Sep 8, 2009
Port Orchard, WA
just wanted to say thanks to everybody that showed up and made this a great event. Gibbs will be posting an updated flyer but you to give everybody a heads for the next race we are adjusting the signup times.

Demo: 12pm - 2:3PM
4X Signup: 2:30 - 3:30PM
Race Starts: 5pm

This should make things a little easier on my feet and brain and make the event run a even better.

Alan

PS: Random Gate practice on Tuesday nighs.