Quantcast

29" DH: Andrew Sherry Rips Big Wheels

Ridemonkey.com

News & Reviews
Jun 26, 2009

Victoria local Andrew Sherry recently dropped in on some DH fun on a 29er...here is a video that Brian Park put together to document the experience that so many people wonder about, but never get to try.
---

Say what you want, but it looks pretty damn fun.​

Attachments

bryantaber

Chimp
Apr 26, 2005
Yeah it looked fun, but what isnt fun is having to reinvest a whole lot of dough to get our bikes 29 compatible. I'm not quite sure of the benfits that 29" wheels have to offer the Freeride/DH world as of yet. If someone could fill me in I'm open to the debate. I do hear alot of locals, here in the NE US, are making the switch on their XC/All Mtn rigs.

Victoria local Andrew Sherry recently dropped in on some DH fun on a 29er...here is a video that Brian Park put together to document the experience that so many people wonder about, but never get to try.
---

Say what you want, but it looks pretty damn fun.​

bryantaber

Chimp
Apr 26, 2005
Replied to the wrong spot. Bare with me this the second time writig this. I'm am not too stoked on the idea of havng to invest a whole lot of dough to make my ride 29 compatible. So if someone could please inform me on the benefits that 29 will offer the DH/ Freeride world, I'm open to the argument. Alot of XC locals have been making the switch here in the North East US. That being said, he did look like he was having fun, but it looked like it took allday for him to get acclaimated to the differnce. What bike was that, Giant Reign??