media blackout
as posted by Pikbike...
the comments.... oh the comments!
1707745681453.png

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
How about UCI fundraises to invest in the current MTB disciplines with a ton of fans and young racers who need support rather than invent some new snow bullshit that no one does or cares about?

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
How about UCI fundraises to invest in the current MTB disciplines with a ton of fans and young racers who need support rather than invent some new snow bullshit that no one does or cares about?
The UCI was afraid that the industry downturn would cause DH bike prices to plummet into the "affordable" realm so they dreamt up a sport where you need a DH bike, plus access to a ski resort just to keep the undesirables away.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Wonder how many ski resorts would welcome you with open arms if you rocked up with a DH bike during snow time? :panic:
But, but, but It's a UCI sport! :rofl:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Looks like Josh Bryceland is out rowing his bamboo boat to Tazmania for Hardline..

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Does it start with a show off his rig, setup and glamorous lifestyle? :rofl:

Not that anyone cares, but I've been enjoying Jack Moirs youtube content more and more lately. Straight to the point, no faffing about (usually) and hes not constantly plugging sponsors or in your face about it.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Dullest hour long film of a bunch of posh spoilt English kids wandeing about a hill ever made. Enid Blyton would be proud

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I've given up watching vids from the "Jamie Oliver" of MTB.
Has he stopped waving the go pro/cell phone camera wildly around?
Swear I nearly get motion sickness from his "Camera must bounce around, and never stop moving" style of shooting.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've given up watching vids from the "Jamie Oliver" of MTB.
Has he stopped waving the go pro/cell phone camera wildly around?
Swear I nearly get motion sickness from his "Camera must bounce around, and never stop moving" style of shooting.
I ran away after he was trying to be cool.like Ed Masters.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
No way I'm gonna listen but You'd like to think any microphone issue'd be someone from productions attempt at trying to mute the boring Hugh Grant stuttery little cunt

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Where's Avy? Did his head explode with this news?
I’m here Brother. Took me forever to read that? I was doing a lot of thinking back in time as I read. So many thoughts I have. First, I am feeling Good,my Gut Feeling. That Internal Feeling you know is Right? And if you go against it,you will suffer. That one. That is what Avy is feeling and am always Happy when I get it. Cause I have Learnt,those times I went against it. It is just something that seem’s to talk tome when it is in the mood. I digress.

I do not understand his Teammates? He spoke little of them? I am assuming they were on the Team and Gwin came aboard?

I know very little of the Bike,but it’s kewl looking. Fucking e-bikes and then pump out a DH? Sick. Then Gwinny sais,”yeah I like DH and e-bikes too”. Fucking Love it! They have Chemistry out of the Gate.

High Pivot,sound’s good.

I need that EBike,as well as the DH. Yes,no need trying to talk me out of it.

1/3 Owner,wonder what the cost will be when it is ready for the Public?

Looking forward to the new year,he will heal up. I think it’s time for a World’s. That should help with sales.

Avy

jrewing

Monkey
Aug 22, 2010
Maydena Oz
I’m here Brother. Took me forever to read that? I was doing a lot of thinking back in time as I read. So many thoughts I have. First, I am feeling Good,my Gut Feeling. That Internal Feeling you know is Right? And if you go against it,you will suffer. That one. That is what Avy is feeling and am always Happy when I get it. Cause I have Learnt,those times I went against it. It is just something that seem’s to talk tome when it is in the mood. I digress.

I do not understand his Teammates? He spoke little of them? I am assuming they were on the Team and Gwin came aboard?

I know very little of the Bike,but it’s kewl looking. Fucking e-bikes and then pump out a DH? Sick. Then Gwinny sais,”yeah I like DH and e-bikes too”. Fucking Love it! They have Chemistry out of the Gate.

High Pivot,sound’s good.

I need that EBike,as well as the DH. Yes,no need trying to talk me out of it.

1/3 Owner,wonder what the cost will be when it is ready for the Public?

Looking forward to the new year,he will heal up. I think it’s time for a World’s. That should help with sales.

Avy
His teammates look excited as Moir and ? When gwin was on different spec and tyres and them on Kenda etc.
Does Gwin have Team mates or Team members? Easiest to scuttle competition when they are controlled by you right?

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
His teammates look excited as Moir and ? When gwin was on different spec and tyres and them on Kenda etc.
Does Gwin have Team mates or Team members? Easiest to scuttle competition when they are controlled by you right?
Don’t Hate Brother. They are now his Team mates,and dam lucky tobe so. He is a Legend.

Avy

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Can’t wait to see some of the actual race footage as the 40min + vids of “lifestyle content” from masters, Kerr and brayton has been nigh on unwatchable.