Category
Downhill & Freeride
Price
Size
Medium

Dirk77

Monkey
Feb 15, 2014
selling a nicely used 2014 Kona Supreme Carbon Operator medium frame. with Fox RC4 rear shock will include multiple springs. 350#(stock) 400#(one ride) 450# 500#(Installed currently)

Shock was just rebuilt at end of January from FoX. Only about 7-9 days of ride time on it. since rebuild. it works perfectly!!

Kona replaced bearings and rocker link in december on the frame. same- 7-9 days of riding on it since new bearings.

Including a picture of the paperwork to back those claims up.

I am a weekend warrior due to work so I basically rode it one day a week (usually) last summer and didnt ride it much in winter months.

also including Cane Creek series 40 headset and two press fit bottom brackets in perfect working order. One is a wheels manufacturing/ enduro abec 5 angular bearings 24mm that will fit shimano saint/zee or gravity light cranks. The other is a Sram GXP press fit. and rear axle of course.

Absolutely love this frame!!! It Rails corners! Its responsive and pops yet soaks up the chunder easily! Changes lines quickly!
I am 5-11" / in-between sizes and got it in my head to try a large. Not positive, thats even the correct decision!! Only reason for selling..

Frame is in excellent condition. Very few minor scratches is all. Nothing really notable. I have had the 3m tape covering critical areas since day one. I am going to strip the frame of parts and detail clean it in the next few days and take more pics before shipping.