Quantcast

2009 NC High Country DH video

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Here's a short edit I put together from a bunch of last year's footage. The editing program I used was terrible but I think it came out all right.

Enjoy!

Mulestar

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2007
in the dirt
Looks like fun out there. Strange choice of song.

it was frustrating choosing a song. The program I used to edit it is so choppy and slow I couldn't preview it with music. I ended up having to get the video together then choosing a song based on how long the edit was.

Pslide, I'd drive down here from ohio to ride in the summer, but you'd probably want to hit up a race weekend in the summer because the tracks at the ski resorts aren't open to the public. You'd also want to get up with a local (such as myself) to be sure you get a taste of all the backcountry goods. We all ride a lot of DH, but a nice trailbike is really what gives you the most options around here.

Pslide

Turbo Monkey
Pslide, I'd drive down here from ohio to ride in the summer, but you'd probably want to hit up a race weekend in the summer because the tracks at the ski resorts aren't open to the public. You'd also want to get up with a local (such as myself) to be sure you get a taste of all the backcountry goods. We all ride a lot of DH, but a nice trailbike is really what gives you the most options around here.
Thanks for the offer. Sounds like I need to hit up Windrock first. And I think I'm gonna try to make it to Windham. A NC race would be a great long weekend though!

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
screw nice editing, at least the riding was dope! good to see ortiz and ethan in that one clip. pinners for sure.

Runner

Monkey
Sep 21, 2007
CT
That'd be me. I hit up snowshoe a few times a year.
I was riding snowshoe for the first time last july and I followed someone with a bike just like yours off the road gap, could that happen to be you? I was on a green Zumbi.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
As far as I know, we and Mueller are the only two in the region running around with that color DHR, mine being newer, polished rear and round tubed. If you saw a square tubed solid green one, it was him.