Quantcast

2001 p.3

Peligro7

Chimp
Dec 25, 2002
Seattle, WA
I found a 2001 P. 3 that is in excellent condition. It is 600USD which is quite expensive for a bike of that age dont you think? It is all stock with Hayes HFX 9HD brakes as the only upgrade. I was wondering why they stopped making them, though they are putting them back on the market this year. Looking at the reviews for the 2001 bike they seemed to be like a real hit so I am really curious. Also is there anything that I should watch out for on this year and bike. I would use it for pretty much DJing. I have an 03 DJ 2 that I would swap out the z-3. What would you pay for it? Also, how much did they retail for because this guy said he paid 1400 dollars for it which i find to be a bit steep. And anything else you would like to ad.
Thanks for all the help!
p

Mudpuppy

Monkey
Oct 20, 2001
Port Orchard/Not WSU
Back in the day one of the not so great local shops had one. I think it was like $1200/$1300. Remember it was like one of the first bikes like that to be easily available. Of course that shop overpriced everything. They still had it like 2 years later and wanted like $900.:rolleyes: But that was like the very first year of p3, maybe a 2000?