Quantcast

010 glory sizing

will d

Chimp
Dec 27, 2007
looking at getting a 2010 on run out. only problem is the sizing i currently have a medium 08 turner dhr, which i feel i a tad cramp in the cockpit when the going gets really tough. The top tube measurements giant provide are useless, has anyone got the reach measurements ? Comparing wheel bases the med glory is 12mm shorter then my turner and the large is 18mm longer. So the large is looking like the go atm even though most people around my height (180cm) are buying mediums. What do you think? also plan on getting an angle set for itm so that will make which ever size i buy a tad longer aswell. Hopefully get a test ride soon.

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
I am 6ft even and I thought my medium 2010 Glory 0 was a bit tight when I first rode it. Now it feels great. At this point I'm unsure if I just got used to it or my arms shrunk over the summer.

Shepherdwong

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
I'm 6'2"(188 cm) I usually like large frames, my 010 frame is a large. I was able to parking lot test a medium for size and I found the medium and large felt very close size wise. At your height I don't think a large would be excessively huge for you especially if you're lanky. I have the works -1 degree headset, the bike really screams with it.

fubuki

Chimp
Dec 5, 2004
PNW
I am 6ft even and I thought my medium 2010 Glory 0 was a bit tight when I first rode it. Now it feels great. At this point I'm unsure if I just got used to it or my arms shrunk over the summer.
I'm 6' on a med 2010 Glory 0 as well. The fit is perfect for me.