Quantcast

《□》Thirstday gmt {■}

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Work was pretty funny, another dude at work must have got on the booze then started using his work tablet.
He put a bunch of messages in the calendar grilling my workplace about all the jobs we missed because of stupidity.
Then he took the day off, 10/10 effort, hahaha!

I had a ripper headache so I left early, not sure if it was from dehydration or too much MSG, oops either way.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
had a dream 2 nights ago that i couldn't find my bike. woke up and realized its because its still not built. started working on that last night. finished tension & true on the front wheel. waiting on inserts. ran the shifter cable, twas internal routing through the back end, but surprisingly wasn't difficult.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

WFH day and waiting to see if the build is still broken. I thought it might get fixed yesterday after mentioning it on Tuesday, but everyone thought I was full of shit or something. I also really dislike our test case tool and our defect tool. It's a good thing both are detrimental to my job and stuff.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
back at it, hopefully I can get some road base down today
You layin the first layer a little chunky or did you order 3/4"- for the whole job?

Went night riding - got my legal documents back for the property adjustments. Maybe that stuff will start picking up traction.

Driving to the Dalles today. HOO BOY

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

All day meeting. UGH.

Coworkers were talking about money yesterday. One said he doesn't spend a dime without letting his wife know. The other said his threshold is $50-$60. Me = :shocked:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Damn I love projects done right.
I've built so many roads for the forest service I doubt I can skimp if I tried. The driveway is now cut at a 13% grade with an 11% inside slope to a catchbasin at the bottom to a 12" culvert out to the right-of-way easement. While I have the cat I will throw down 6" inches of base rock then 4" of 3/4" because eventually it will be concrete when the house gets final. I am cutting slope on the whole pad to channel everything to the driveway. it will eventually have a 2-course block wall and gutter on both sides with low voltage lighting.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Coworkers were talking about money yesterday. One said he doesn't spend a dime without letting his wife know. The other said his threshold is $50-$60. Me = :shocked:
Jeezus. I mean - I'd not mind a heads-up if the spend was gonna be a grand, but anything less than that - DON'T BOTHER ME, WOMAN!! :D
what I don't get is married people with separate bank accounts, who apparently nickle and dime each household bill?

anyway, our threshold these days is about a grand. I told my wife about my new skis, and buying them was probably a solace because then I shut up about them. at least a bit. :D

babysuit weather for kid 3 dropoff this morning:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Got a massage last night. Holy hell, did I need that. I went lights out on the sofa after. I finally made it to bed and slept like a baby rock.

I’m sure work will screw this all up shortly.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
oh yeah, married 15 years as of today. as my wife reminded me this morning :D

feels like an eternity eh