Quantcast

∫∫∫∫∫∫ Tuesday GTM ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got a message from one of the people that we worked with on Sunday, saying they tested positive for covid this morning.

We only worked closely with this person for about an hour and in a ventilated server room, so hopefully no cooties were spread?

:panic:

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
That was cool. Phone started buzzing and put out an alert tone . Looked at the screen earthquake alert.an earthquake is about to occur. 10 seconds later the ground started shaking. 5.1 hit about 30 miles from here
Felt it here in Fresno. I thought I felt a little shaking, and then looked up to see one of my monitors rocking back and forth.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Rant. . . My LBS can be pretty damn tough to do business with. I have my new XC whip on order (already paid for half of it, he said it was cool to settle up once it arrived). Me being one to not leave things stock, I “thought,” I order a SID ultimate last week. Followed up today knowing he gets his QBP orders on most Tuesdays. . . His response is, I didn’t think you were serious and if you want me to order it you need to come in an pay me. . .
Maybe I am too nice, but I float customer for a hell of a lot more money than a Sid to prevent coverage gaps.

I know first world problems.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Rant. . . My LBS can be pretty damn tough to do business with. I have my new XC whip on order (already paid for half of it, he said it was cool to settle up once it arrived). Me being one to not leave things stock, I “thought,” I order a SID ultimate last week. Followed up today knowing he gets his QBP orders on most Tuesdays. . . His response is, I didn’t think you were serious and if you want me to order it you need to come in an pay me. . .
Maybe I am too nice, but I float customer for a hell of a lot more money than a Sid to prevent coverage gaps.

in all fairness if somebody told me they wanted to get a SID i wouldn't think they were serious either

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Clearly he doesn't know the ways of accidentally getting stuff!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Went to the Doc today. They said i could ditch the brace and crutches.
F67E0D51-671B-4F0E-9C45-B9EEFB34BBE4.jpeg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Flying aluminium tube was about to board, then they announced a 45 min delay due to the destination. Checked the FAA website and it lists near 3hr delays. This might take a while. Yay.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Flying aluminium tube was about to board, then they announced a 45 min delay due to the destination. Checked the FAA website and it lists near 3hr delays. This might take a while. Yay.
Sounds like they need to get out on the tarmac with passengers captive and wait!