Quantcast

\<€]*^,!{£* I want to get my ridemonkey a Tuesday GMT £¥£¥•¥+=•¥+£€

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Tuesday is looking an awful lot like a Monday, which is funny cause Monday was looking an awful lot like a Tuesday.

Now that there's no insulation in the basement, it's time to address some mysteries. What's this clipped but dead wire? What's the capped wire in a hidden junction box? Why did they do such a bad job with just about everything?

I swear, there needs to be a proficiency test before you are allowed to wield tools. :banghead:

Tuesday is looking an awful lot like a Monday, which is funny cause Monday was looking an awful lot like a Tuesday.

Now that there's no insulation in the basement, it's time to address some mysteries. What's this clipped but dead wire? What's the capped wire in a hidden junction box? Why did they do such a bad job with just about everything?

I swear, there needs to be a proficiency test before you are allowed to wield tools. :banghead:
I have a fellow refinishing the parlor floor. Watching him connect a temporary 220 VAC outlet to the breaker panel was scary. Apparently he has not been taught the basics of electrical safety.

Rainy, best friend headed up to have a large ovarian cyst removed this morning. :wave:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
woke up in the middle of the night with my neck and shoulders hurting. swapped out pillows 3 times before I found one that works ( no my pillows in mi casa). Easy day today with only 8 transports and no large folks. Espresso and eats at a leisurely pace for once. Supposed to be in the mid 80s today currently 59 at 0530 so shorts it is

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Finished giving all of our little corn plants a little more food last night. Now it just needs to rain. . . Lol jk shits going to die.

Have a zoom interview and an in person one next week. That was kind of quicker than I thought. We’ll see what’s out there.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey little buddy! I got a very humid five mile run done early, just after the rain stopped. Despite no rain falling, I was still soaking wet from the humidity. Glad it's done though. Working in the office today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Question to all the dorks doing 130kmh on the freeway in the morning. Why are yall in such a rush to get to work? :confused:

At le work today. Should be an easy day, I think?

Got an inflatable kayak for teh birth day celebrations yesterday from the girlfriend. That'll be nice to float on once it warms up. I'll have to scope out some rivers that are void of pokey rocks and rapids to float down on.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Up at 5:30 to walk the dog this morning. The wife usually takes the dog for walks with the Little One while I'm at work, but Ash tried to kill both the wife and the little one yesterday by stopping abruptly in front of them while on a walk. My job now.

Now shrink it down to the correct smiley size.
I happen to think @Sandwich 's fancy face is just the right size....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Finally we're fancy again.

Now if my subscription $$$'s could be used to swap the bad spelling for Homer icon'd SMRT I'll be happy.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
:stosh:

hello ppls

is dark and gloomy in Denver. I think this SE/gulf o' mexico weather pattern is supposed to abate after today, finally. been multiple weeks of storms and more storms

on that note, I rode in and will ride to an Italian restaurant to meet my family tonight. rack on the car that they'll take just in case weather turns south during dinner.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
It was Michael bay's car
From Mark Leyner's "My Cousin, My Gastroenterologist"

The Suggestiveness of One Stray Hair in an Otherwise Perfect Coiffure

He's got a car bomb. He puts the key in the ignition and turns it—the car blows up. He gets out. He opens the hood and makes a cursory inspection. He closes the hood and gets back in. He turns the key in the ignition. The car blows up. He gets out and slams the door shut disgustedly. He kicks the tire. He takes off his jacket and shimmies under the chassis. He pokes around. He slides back out and wipes the grease off on his shirt. He puts his jacket back on. He gets in. He turns the key in the ignition. The car blows up, sending debris into the air and shattering windows for blocks. He gets out and says, Damn it! He calls a tow truck. He gives them his AAA membership number. They tow the car to an Exxon station. The mechanic gets in and turns the key in the ignition. The car explodes, demolishing the gas pumps, the red-and-blue Exxon logo high atop its pole bursting like a balloon on a string. The mechanic steps out. You got a car bomb, he says. The man rolls his eyes. I know that, he says.

– Mark Leyner

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

The internets tell me there was 4 inches of rain back home. Even in Hawaii that's a fair amount of rain in a single day. I should go to the beach.

Also, everyone knows that this is the best fancy reaction:
top-hat-and-monocle.jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

My buddy was in town and while we text at times, I haven't seen him in almost two years. Not to be a dick, but I've been dying to ask him about current events.

He is a medically retired Army Military Intelligence officer, so he KNOWS how to handle classified documents. I love the guy, but wow. He says he's holding judgement until after the trial because the lame stream media likes to hype stuff. He also brought up Biden also having documents. He's not on audio bragging about having them, but still.

He did admit that if the case proves to be true, he should be shot in the face, so there is that.