Quantcast

~>•radturdayGMT•<~

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Dogs ran, coffee done, plasterers a plastering.
Bong shed, boys to barber, bong shed redux on agenda.
Looking forward to trying the new tires out tomorrow, mounting those motherfuckers was hand to hand combat.

Went to the barrio for lunch yesterday at our favorite El Salvadorean place.
Epic carne asada with homemade corn tortillas was had.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Hard-to-find BBQ Sauce scored over the Holiday. Score. (duh)
Getting to start the morning but that has become completely symbolic. Brand new workout pants, same brand as all my others but draw-string is that continuous run of cord, not two separate halves with aglets.
I have no idea how to keep pants up with these, and the farcical experience of altering these to be the tried-and-true double lace style seems forced, incomplete. All other shorts, sweatpants, trunks having these have been awkward at best.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Looking forward to trying the new tires out tomorrow, mounting those motherfuckers was hand to hand combat.
What tires did you get? I am very happy with DHRII 3C as the front tire, it does not give a isht about wet leaves or rocks.

Rain and rain today. Perhaps I'll hit the trails after dark today, with my super dope fanny pack of course.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
What tires did you get? I am very happy with DHRII 3C as the front tire, it does not give a isht about wet leaves or rocks.
Michelin WildRockr2 Advanced; MagiX front, GumX rear.
I've heard great things and I've tired of half-assed sidewalls/casings.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Normally chipper Mariko woke up randomly sad. Feeding her, pretending to be Yuna as I let her feed me, showing her a video of Old Faithful (she loves that geyser--photo is on our bedroom wall), and some hugs brought her back to her normal, chattering-away self.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just checked the webcam on the skihill across from the forest where epic rides await. Grass is still green and they are attempting to make some snow. That means I'm taking the journey up north to go ride. Haven't been to this place in a month because of the amount of trees that had fallen in a storm, so it is a bit of a gamble.

Just have to put some shorts on, grab a coffee and then its go time. :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! 10.5 mile run completed early this morning. Secured an XL coffee from the mom-n-pop coffee place after the run. I am always happy when I walk in and the place is packed, with Dunkin' and Starbucks right down the road. Headed to a friend's house now to crash her family's Turkey Day feast and watch college football all day. Looking forward to some good poopin' tomorrow.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Slept in, it was glorious. Making coffee, feeding the Furballs then its off to the Auto Parts store. It's time to do the first oil change on the new truck. In the afternoon we are off to Bucca Di Beppo for the MILs 80th birthday, such joy in seeing her twice in one week.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
bleh. 0º this morning.
tired AF.
The kitchen at the hostel is full of russians. 8 dudes with a beautiful young lady.
may ski this afternoon. need to find a coffee shop so I can get some work done.
need moar coffee.
>.<

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
'Morning! 10.5 mile run completed early this morning. Secured an XL coffee from the mom-n-pop coffee place after the run. I am always happy when I walk in and the place is packed, with Dunkin' and Starbucks right down the road. Headed to a friend's house now to crash her family's Turkey Day feast and watch college football all day. Looking forward to some good poopin' tomorrow.
I think I will go for a run today. you are my inspo.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Dating is very diffrent these days. im baffeled. (I know, I shouldnt distract myself but goddamn -__- )
I can imagine.
I need to treat it like a drug addiction. Yes, this feels comfortable, familiar, and fun right now. However, it's not going anywhere healthy, so I shouldn't even start.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hard-to-find BBQ Sauce scored over the Holiday. Score. (duh)
Getting to start the morning but that has become completely symbolic. Brand new workout pants, same brand as all my others but draw-string is that continuous run of cord, not two separate halves with aglets.
I have no idea how to keep pants up with these, and the farcical experience of altering these to be the tried-and-true double lace style seems forced, incomplete. All other shorts, sweatpants, trunks having these have been awkward at best.

You have a really weird looking boner. Might wanna see a Dr.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Holy lighten my wallet Batman. It's time for new trucks first oil change and I decided to go the once every 15k route by using full sythetic oil in the 6.7L diesel vs 5k with regular diesel motor oil. Diesels hold 14 qts of oil. Oil and filter came to $135.00 but hell its still cheaper than blowing a $20,000 engine. now to crawl under the sucker and do the change

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So I'm about to get on the highway and the driver in front of me actually got up to full speed before merging, even used her signal. Thank you courteous driver.

Then I noticed a stench. Skunk I thought at fist, but no it was more of a diarrhea smell. Like when you've eaten really bad Mexican food. A few cars ahead was an old RV. As I got closer it smelled worse until I was in front of it. Reminded me of:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Slept in, almost finished cutting up and packing the buck, still have to trim the carcus. Sitting on 130 pounds of steaks alone off this guy. Have about 30 pounds of burger just from trimming the cuts. Needless to say, freezer is full

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Productive day so far. Got off to a good start to the day with the little lady... :brows: kids slept in for the first time ever. made pancakes on our new range, drove to the granite place, picked out a slab, drove to the granite cutter, booked a time for them to come measure, drove to the hardware store (scored some dewalt drills on legitimate sale), home for lunch, brought my oldest to a pool party, did groceries, went to the sporting goods shop, and I'm now picking up the boy from the party. Might hit ikea again this evening...

Planning to ride tomorrow morning, and attend the climate change march tomorrow afternoon with the oldest....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The cake was a lie. Not a spot of snow, right up until I got to the forest I was riding in.

V for victory or very dumb? Still trying to decide. :busted:

Snotted all over one of my short legs, socks and one glove, too. Twas a brilliant move.

Time to go replenish the beer stock and hit up this Christmas party at a friends house.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Fixed a critical "out of pickles" emergency in Whole Food that luckily still carries my favorite German brand, got me three jars to be safe for the next few months. Then cleaned/regreased headset and measured chain wear that was only so-so a few weeks ago. Yep, worn again so I installed a new one. I am on the third chain this year and the front chairing is getting a bit noisy - a new chain will likely need a new ring, so I promptly ordered both at Universal cycles.

Still considering a wet night solo ride. :twitch: