Quantcast

<~•~>Saturday Damnit<~•~>

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
SHE. It was a woman, too. She was an older lady though, and my maga-dar was tripping hard, so it's not entirely surprising she thinks that lady brains just don't think as good as men's do.
Once popped into a new to me coffee house several years ago and decided, that despite the decent coffee, the owner's religious views were a bit much for me. She told me that women were not equal to men and didn't deserve the same pay because they were created from Adams rib. Had a giant bible on one of the tables. I didn't bother arguing with her, just never went back.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Well, here I am in Greybull, WY, at the nicest hotel in town.
One of those places we drive by and think "when was the last time some drunk drowned in their own vomit there?"
Im checking the bed for needles.

IMG_1375.jpeg
IMG_1377.jpeg
IMG_1378.jpeg

Notice that there is absolutely no deadbolt, to make it easy to get at the bodies on Sunday or Monday mornings. JFC

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
One of those places we drive by and think "when was the last time some drunk drowned in their own vomit there?"

View attachment 210015View attachment 210016View attachment 210017

Notice that there is absolutely no deadbolt, to make it easy to get at the bodies on Sunday or Monday mornings. JFC
Would a deadbolt on a cardboard door really make you feel better?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

View attachment 210015View attachment 210016View attachment 210017

At least the sign only says weekly and monthly, no hourly.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Saturday, fuck yeah. Won both of my races today, the uphill and the downhill. I let people pass me on the first uphill when it's 10% grade...because it goes double digits later and then to 30%, but people be like "I'm passing everyone" at first. The downhill was super sketch today, wasn't able to go as fast as usual. I usually pump up the tires so the bead won't fold at high Gs, but my front end was being kicked back and forth in the soft ruts. I thought it might just be my high pressure, but everyone reported the same effect. Some years it's soft.

H1kuIjuzSyBTgzWV_MFLujufSndpMevZ4wNdEZS0MdU-1536x2048.jpg
c8t0jZBL5t9Dv6lIiSliV6XT0opG0BJMMl-nCnOETd8-2048x1536.jpg
2QKLYIvfH59sB_aqq2V2EAIreHA6DIDvgB4FkeZDsnM-2048x1536.jpg
AJ64zS1kt8idwV60UlUiMHDOHn1KRK2qlxMEF0iCzqA-2048x1536 (1).jpg
G0253167s.jpg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Would a deadbolt on a cardboard door really make you feel better?
Exactly what wifey said.
Im not concerned in the least, but I definitely would be a little leery if I were a lady staying alone or something.
More from some creep silently sneaking in than kicking down the cardboard door.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In other news, Me and my kid came closer to instant death than I have been in a long time (and he as well) I was teaching him to drive in mank, snowing, little bit of slush, little bit icy. He was in the left lane, and somehow ended up just a bit too far over into the slush. Basically had little control, and we were definitely sliding into oncoming traffic, just maybe 100 yards from an oncoming pickup.
luckily, he didn’t panic and over correct, and we slid back over to the right as the truck went by, frighteningly close.
Holy fuck, absolutely terrifying. Learned some good lessons about speed, control, and conditions, for sure.
Needless to say we switched out.
Burly shared experience.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
walked on the beach a bunch. went to the aquarium. bout to be burger time. tis chilly...will be glad to see 65 freedums and no wind tomorrow...thankfully headed home on monday.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Exactly what wifey said.
Im not concerned in the least, but I definitely would be a little leery if I were a lady staying alone or something.
More from some creep silently sneaking in than kicking down the cardboard door.
I've always laughed when locks make people feel secure. Not only are most door frames easy to kick through, but windows.

Looks like the marijuana dispensary near me got robbed for the 3rd time in a year. Second time someone just drove a car through the wall.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
i want this option of getting rid of people...at the end is a wood chipper

So snowboarding in Europe is a little different than Sugar or Beech huh ?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
Rated 1 on a scale of 1 to 10 on trip advisor..nice
Oh, you have no idea.
I just waited 45 minutes for 'Mexican' food that was possibly the worst food that I have been served since I was in jail 14 years ago.

I literally ate one bite of rice and beans that were seriously out of the refrigerator cold, and thought 'oh, well'. Then I tried two bites of the gorditas, and BOTH were basically gristle.

I paid them, but not before telling the girl and her dad in Spanish why it was inedible. Colorfully, I might add. (There were a few locals in there, I didn’t want be too much of a dick).

Just tried to buy powerball tickets, and they quit selling them at 8:30. FML

So no dinner, or 1.2 billion dollars. At least I can play with my Willie alone in a shitty hotel room. ☹

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Oh, you have no idea.
I just waited 45 minutes for 'Mexican' food that was possibly the worst food that I have been served since I was in jail 14 years ago.

I literally ate one bite of rice and beans that were seriously out of the refrigerator cold, and thought 'oh, well'. Then I tried two bites of the gorditas, and BOTH were basically gristle.

I paid them, but not before telling the girl and her dad in Spanish why it was inedible. Colorfully, I might add. (There were a few locals in there, I didn’t want be too much of a dick).

Just tried to buy powerball tickets, and they quit selling them at 8:30. FML

So no dinner, or 1.2 billion dollars. At least I can play with my Willie alone in a shitty hotel room. ☹
Untitled.jpg

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
TBF, good Mex is infiltrating everywhere, especially in agricultural communities that rely on them.
The second and third generations are doing this, and they have travelled and eaten in other places.
But Greybull has NOT gotten the marching instructions from limp-wristed liberals to tighten it up, and be ever better than auténtico…