Quantcast

•○●Shaturday●○•

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well, finished drywalling including corner bead and getting the trim back on. Mudding can wait for another day. Rain held off, but too tired to mtb ride. Did manage to sneak in 30 minutes riding the neighborhood with my daughter. she is gonna be stoked when she gets a new bike for her bday. New tires on the yeti were excellent. Gonna get in the hot tub then make fried rice. Movie night with kids? Video games? Lego building?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got in a nice ride. Holy crap I'm so out of shape, but still had fun. :panic: :busted:

Temp reading from my car, in the valley where the trails are. Aggressive for April, especially when a week or two ago it was still snowing. Had some serious parched lips halfway through, should have drank more water this morning.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Was yours an L or XL?
A bunch of those broke, but apparently no mediums or smalls.
(I think we discussed this)
I have an aluminum Revolt from 2018ish and it's been good for me. I think it's an M/L frame? Still straight even under my fatass. :busted:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Steamboat skiing surprisingly well today with 5" reported. Would have been nightmarish, I'd wager, without the fresh snow. The snow under the fresh is *really* dusty. Tomorrow supposed to be more spring-like weather for closing day.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Help me settle a workplace discussion:

How many of you yanks own electric kettles?
(This is a device for boiling water using electricity)

View attachment 192500
yes. wife uses it mostly for tea, as you can program ours with what temp you want.

nice day on family hike to a spot with tons of cool rocks along a ridge-crowders mountain/kings pinnacle, boulders area. sorry @jdcamb - no pics. much hide and seek was played. prolly squeeze in a local ride tomorrow.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Who got stitches today? This guy. I smacked my elbow super hard into the trailer door this morning starting the kart (oops) and opened a fissure. Just kinda forgot about it until I was sitting down at home eating and realized there was a pool of blood on the table. Trip to Urgent Care, x-ray to make sure no bone chip, and a couple stitches.

I have now been injured more go-kart with Haley than Haley has. And she's the one that races...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I guess I kind of have a 120V kettle of sorts in that I have an instant hot water system with a small tank under the counter.