Quantcast

•‰•‰• — Moanderp — •‰•‰•

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Wingding symmetry, check.

I’m up as I just fed the champion pooper baby a bottle.

Traffic is still red on EB I-70 from Silverthorne to Hwy 6-to-Golden. Nuts! This shall not dissuade me from going, though.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:dead:

Branches rubbing against camper making sounds like nails on a chalkboard -> 3 am wifey meltdown -> I have to get out of bed and move truck -> she’s fast asleep and I’m still up.

Today is not gonna be my day.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Finally feel like I am above water again after the emotional roller coaster with last weeks funeral. Now I just need to eat healthy and get some time on the bike.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hot damn its March 4th already! Come on spring, get your ass in gear and get here!

Went for small hangover-recovery hike yesterday at a local forest and was surprised by the prime snow conditions. Will tap into dat tonight on the fatty mcphatphat bike.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

This weekend was too short, holy hell. Getting to the office took some effort, it is 26 (Google says feels like 17) and walkies were not enjoyable.

Today will be a good day. Or not, it's too early to tell.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
forecast said sunny, didn't take my rain gear with me, its pouring :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Went to a wine fest on Saturday. Picked up 5 moar bottles. Renn Faire on Sunday. Now i am back at this work thing. I am changing where i am at at work, so we did a going away on Friday at Top Golf. Sucks because i really like where i am. I'm moving in 10 days. Staying in Tucson.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Managed over the last 2 weekends to knock out 2 different driveway to driveway loops on my fat bike. I have a Snowmobile trail that runs right beside my house and being able to make loops with out having to drive my car makes me stoked.

I did run into this about 45 into my ride yesterday. Didn't say no Fat bikes, but I was able to bypass this section with a small detour on the road. Didn't feel like any friction yesterday.

IMG-6268.JPG

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Managed over the last 2 weekends to knock out 2 different driveway to driveway loops on my fat bike. I have a Snowmobile trail that runs right beside my house and being able to make loops with out having to drive my car makes me stoked.

I did run into this about 45 into my ride yesterday. Didn't say no Fat bikes, but I was able to bypass this section with a small detour on the road. Didn't feel like any friction yesterday.

View attachment 133176
Check out that old skool printer paper on that no hunting sign!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Sitting in a crowded hotel meeting room this week for work. Meh. At least the coffee is decent. The Basketball Hall of Fame is across the parking lot. It is temping to skip out on this meeting bullshit and peruse the museum for a few hours.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Wingding symmetry, check.

I’m up as I just fed the champion pooper baby a bottle.

Traffic is still red on EB I-70 from Silverthorne to Hwy 6-to-Golden. Nuts! This shall not dissuade me from going, though.
which side you on?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
didn't get as much snow as forecast (shocker) but enough to fuck things up. delayed opening for work/daycare resulted in having to reschedule today's meeting with the lawyer to wednesday. currently wfh.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Working from home today, so that means getting distracted by shoveling, chopping firewood, laundry, dabs, etc...but I've already gotten done mre today than a day at the office.

Gonna go shape my slopestyle course in the yard with a doob and a brew in a bit. My only concern is the trasistion from the stair drop-in to the ground. think im gonna have to hit it with my weight way back. :think:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Trails on the brain, but that is normal. They have been under the white stuff for more than a month. Looking forward to getting out there and swinging hand tools around.