Quantcast

ÕÕÕImbolc GMTÕÕÕ

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Good coffee this morning. Wonderfully caffeinated coffee. Upper body is a little sore from a good workout last night. Good news is that my elbow and shoulder tendinitis seem to be a thing of the past. Still only at 95% and paranoid of injuring things again. It has been a good 8 months of pain and sitting idle. Pain I can handle, sitting on my ass not so much.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I think my kid hates me. up 3x last night. last time at 5. do you think I was able to go back to sleep?!?! My wife conveniently said she only heard him once... hmmmm...

another icy walk in. otherwise same ol' lame ol'.

hope everyone else has a better day.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hopefully that's not one of the lifts for the bike park.

55* on Feb 3, I'll take it.
It looks like that might be the lift on the world cup trail side of the hill. Not cool. :(

If its on the main side, then it'll be just like any other weekend when they only run the old slow lift; which has the perfect pace for scoping out the "scenery" on the mountain slide thing. :brows:

If it is on that side of the hill, it won't be so bad. Only have to go back up a third of the way to be able to roll to main lift side.

COFFEE. Must coffee.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It looks like that might be the lift on the world cup trail side of the hill. Not cool. :(

If its on the main side, then it'll be just like any other weekend when they only run the old slow lift; which has the perfect pace for scoping out the "scenery" on the mountain slide thing. :brows:

If it is on that side of the hill, it won't be so bad. Only have to go back up a third of the way to be able to roll to main lift side.

COFFEE. Must coffee.
I was thinking it might mean a good opportunity for fresh snow for those willing to skin up the mountain...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

This is my first overtime week since I got here. Wouldn't mind so much if I got 1.5x for OT, but alas it is straight time, just moar. Today should be more of the same crazy as yesterday, looking forward to people running around with hair on fire. Yay.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Had dinner with a group of ladies that were my first friends when I moved to Bend. Fun catching up. On tap for lunch is swimming! That is all I have to report.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Morning Monkeys.

This is my first overtime week since I got here. Wouldn't mind so much if I got 1.5x for OT, but alas it is straight time, just moar. Today should be more of the same crazy as yesterday, looking forward to people running around with hair on fire. Yay.
not feelin' it . . .

1. procure can of lysol/hairspray/etc.
2. aim at said annoying people running around with hair on fire
3. press aerosol button
4 . . .
5. profit?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Went to the bank to get a loan. Without experience actually running a Restaurant they can't help me. I had the plan, numbers, everything. That was a lot of work. Never mind that I either had a hand in or operated 3 successful business' and have excellent credit. Fuckers were just cold about it. I tried the right way. Now I am left to my devices.

Now I have to Lawyer up. Fuck....

CastleMaster

Monkey
Jan 11, 2010
Upper Newport Bay
Went to the bank to get a loan. Without experience actually running a Restaurant they can't help me. I had the plan, numbers, everything. That was a lot of work. Never mind that I either had a hand in or operated 3 successful business' and have excellent credit. Fuckers were just cold about it. I tried the right way. Now I am left to my devices.

Not sure how much you are asking for, but have you looked into SBA loans?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just had to walk 8 floors to find an open ishtter. WTF?

Also, I just dropped and shattered my phone. It's made it 4 years. Goodbye SG3. Time to see what the cost of replacing the screen will be.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

I have not...
Have you looked into prostitution?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
said shoes need white laces....will have to go out into the world.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hi.
getting work done. Planning a trip back to Vegas to TCB. I move in 3 weeks. things are rad right now. dealing with shitty insurance companies & mail order pharmacies all week. bleh.
Cheers.