Quantcast

°•○●□■♤♡♢♧Tuesday gfmt♧♢♡♤■□●○•°

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
No kidding....I honestly think they do it intentionally to deter people from saving their own $$$. As I said to the woman helping me, had I known how easy it was I would have done it far, far sooner. Kinda sucks to know how many thousands of dollars I've spent for no reason. Oh well, it's done now so still better off than I would be had I continued to push it off due to the "hassle and costs."

They still have me by the balls anyway for the next ~20 years, so they still win.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Sitting on the deck in sun, sipping a Dales while destroying a carnitas burrito smothered in green. Day still not sucking.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So Wifey decided to get a genetic test for Layla. She has none of the breeds we were sold on. One side is Shar-Pei and American Stratfordshire Terrier (Pit), the other side is Great Dane and Lab. Little annoying on that, because people are scared of pit's.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So Wifey decided to get a genetic test for Layla. She has none of the breeds we were sold on. One side is Shar-Pei and American Stratfordshire Terrier (Pit), the other side is Great Dane and Lab. Little annoying on that, because people are scared of pit's.
Don't tell anyone and they'll never know.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
If it took a genetic test, rather than her appearance, to figure out she's 25% pit I doubt your average asshole will know.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pits are great dogs, it is just shitty people that use their strength and tenacity to turn them into fighting dogs. Take a bunch of different breeds of dogs and treat them well, in the same manner, and a pit bull will be one of the least likely dogs to hurt anything.

My new pup is a pit mix. He was a rescue, spent the first 8 months of his life tied to a tree. He was completely wild and unsocialized when I got him. He is turning out to be a great pup.

Have a neighbor that used to walk his dogs by my house. He is afraid of Cosmo because he is a vicious pit-bull. Whatever. The ironic thing is that one of his little 10lb punk dogs has bitten me.

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Went to the bank I have my mortgage at to look into opening another savings account. Qualified for their "higher interest" free checking account....sweet. Then asked if I could look into refinancing, as I was at 5.625% with 6 years of perfect payment and excellent credit. Turns out I also qualified for a "mortgage modification"....keep the same loan (balance/maturity date), but change to the current interest rate for a one time fee of $1,000. No closing costs or added time/bullshit. Paid $1,000, went from 5.625% to 3.9%, effective immediately. Saved myself about $200/month.

I win for the day.
What bank? PM me if not good for public sharing, plz.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
What bank? PM me if not good for public sharing, plz.
Athol Savings Bank. Pretty small bank in business since 1867 with 5 or 6 branches throughout central MA. Have been completely satisfied with their customer service from the start (took a chance at giving a 24yo kid a $250k mortgage with minimum downpayment and limited credit history).

I can't recommend them enough. Parents have a couple accounts with them as well, which is who referred me to them. In fact, I foresee switching to them as my primary checking account for all my bills instead of BOA....for the obvious reasons...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
If it took a genetic test, rather than her appearance, to figure out she's 25% pit I doubt your average asshole will know.
She has that build a bit. Nick can concur. She'll also love you to death. All she wants to do is climb up onto the couch/bed and cuddle. Hell, she lets Haley sit on her. Literally sit on her like a chair.

It's Just a pain because everybody is scared of pit's and have had people bother us as the dog park about her.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
She has that build a bit. Nick can concur. She'll also love you to death. All she wants to do is climb up onto the couch/bed and cuddle. Hell, she lets Haley sit on her. Literally sit on her like a chair.

It's Just a pain because everybody is scared of pit's and have had people bother us as the dog park about her.
Pic?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Finally got a ride in and the Thuper Awethum trail was in great shape, not soggy at all. Hopefully it will stay that way so I can ride the the new Spitty this wekend. Which should provide ample motivation because it's going to be cold, brrr.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I like pits because they are so goofy. The reward for training one properly and putting in the time is a loving awesome loyal family pet. Some folks are lazy and forget that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No kidding....I honestly think they do it intentionally to deter people from saving their own $$$. As I said to the woman helping me, had I known how easy it was I would have done it far, far sooner. Kinda sucks to know how many thousands of dollars I've spent for no reason. Oh well, it's done now so still better off than I would be had I continued to push it off due to the "hassle and costs."

They still have me by the balls anyway for the next ~20 years, so they still win.
I just noticed it... I think it might be the new forum software, at least on mobile, but your custom title now reads "Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick".

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I just noticed it... I think it might be the new forum software, at least on mobile, but your custom title now reads "Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick".
This is how it starts. First the Lizard People take away characters in your custom title, then comes yer gunz, next thing you know they are feasting on your innards.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
By attack do you mean they made scary noises? When any good size dog of any breed attacks with the intent to harm, blood will flow. Two pits on one pup, surgury. Dogs bare teeth and make a lot of scary noises
Are you sure?
Just checked on my gunz and iguana food closet, empty. I dare you to come up with a better explanation.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
By attack do you mean they made scary noises? When any good size dog of any breed attacks with the intent to harm, blood will flow. Two pits on one pup, surgury. Dogs bare teeth and make a lot of scary noises

Just checked on my gunz and iguana food closet, empty. I dare you to come up with a better explanation.
None can be offered. I defer to you boss...