Quantcast

°°• Monday GMT •°°

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Wife and I pulled a switcheroo yesterday and decided to go hike a local mountain instead. Lugging a toddler up sure put the hurt on my out of shape self.

What should have been a well deserved night of sleep sucked balls.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Stupid Shitty sleep, missed work today and Have just consumed a couple of sleeping tablets for the first time in months
After fuck all sleep I woke up pretty damn sore today from the job I did on Friday, if my sleep was good I would have been fine the day after, but nup.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept like crap. my shoulders are sore from pulling then replacing the stall mats in the horse trailer for cleaning then tossing 6 120 pound hay bales around. Thankfully I had the use of a fork lift to put two up on the roof rack in waterproof bags. I'm getting too old for this shit.

Easy shift today which is good Buffalo Cheese burgers for dinner tonight

Now for espresso and feed the four furballs

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Up and running. (No actual running cause it sucks)

Need to get the shed ready for winter. Not a lot of warmer days left.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Was about to head to the office then remembered I have a dentist appointment at 7. I also have an awful meeting and PT today, so Monday is a suck.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hey @gonefirefightin my kids are starting to show an interest in minerals and such, so I was gonna get them some geodes to open for Christmas. Got any suggestions/recommendations? I've done some googling to get an idea but was wondering if you had any advice.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
survived my eldest's birthday weekend. he turned 13 on Saturday, where does the time go?! it's was a rainy and shitty weekend, so lots of indoor time, which was a particular challenge. but he seems stoked to have been able to sleep in, do an escape room, play board games at the bubble tea place, and play video games at home with his buds. it's nice to see him stoked, as he can sometimes be pretty curmudgeonly...

anyways, had to bust out the tuque and gloves for my commute to work by bike this morning. tis that time of year...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hey @gonefirefightin my kids are starting to show an interest in minerals and such, so I was gonna get them some geodes to open for Christmas. Got any suggestions/recommendations? I've done some googling to get an idea but was wondering if you had any advice.
Take them somewhere where you can dig for crystals or find cool rocks.

I watch this guy when I'm bored and wish I lived closer to some of the places that he visits. Every time I see an uprooted trees or a creek out in the wilderness I always stop and look and wonder WHAT IF there was some awesome cool crystal sitting there waiting.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Find a pay to dig outfit around you, gift them the rock picks, hammers and tools, they will get much more fun out of digging their own stuff. My kid did

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Take them somewhere where you can dig for crystals or find cool rocks.

I watch this guy when I'm bored and wish I lived closer to some of the places that he visits. Every time I see an uprooted trees or a creek out in the wilderness I always stop and look and wonder WHAT IF there was some awesome cool crystal sitting there waiting.

that's on the list too. maybe next summer when were visit my parents I will take them to Laurel Caverns. There's some other cave systems around here too.

they've taken in interest in sharks too after our trip to the Keys. a trip to Calvert Cliffs to hunt for megalodon teeth is something else i'm considering.