Quantcast

©©©©© Monday G™ ≠≠≠≠≠

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just had a important presentation to the CEO. Did go exactly as I had hoped so we have to go to round two but not bad either. One stakeholder has been problematic and he was causing problems again. After meetings like that I always remind myself I am getting paid to go to work.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i saved money and forgot about a maggiori print drop this weekend....

trying really hard on ignoring the spooky eraser on pinkbike.buysell....only because i hate tennis ball paint color....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

As Uncle Billy says, "not this shit again!"

Time for the yearly truck inspection. Time to find one of the special commercial inspection stations.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello peoples

a WFH day it shall be. Will intersperse Peloton and playing trumpet into it

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
I’m not sure what this bright yellow thing in the sky is. Could it be the sun? Haven’t seen it for 8 days. Might actually get to go for a ride today. It’ll be on the gravel bike, but hey it’s a ride.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
went to sleep early last night, got woken up at 10 pm by a BS work call. tossed and turned the ret of the night. Gotta remember to to the damn ringer off when I go to sleep. My muscles are tired from playing in the home gym all weekend especially my lower back. Methinks Its' going to be a long day. Oh and Covid stick #5 will happen at 1700 hrs

Moar Espresso time

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
i saved money and forgot about a maggiori print drop this weekend....

trying really hard on ignoring the spooky eraser on pinkbike.buysell....only because i hate tennis ball paint color....
There's another at thebro'scloset, but it's gold and you'll pay for it.

I'm here. WFH as I don't feel great (manflu) and I've been having some GI issues. Better to be home for that.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Had a bit of a panic moment yesterday, my brain skipped this week and I was thinking Christmas was this weekend. Is it over yet?

Anyways, work. Need to find coffee.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
went to sleep early last night, got woken up at 10 pm by a BS work call. tossed and turned the ret of the night. Gotta remember to to the damn ringer off when I go to sleep
Look for the do not disturb option under notifications. At least that's on my android, not sure where it would be on jitterbug.

Mine is automatically on from 930-630 to stop phone random beeps and junk. But allows me to have calls from contacts come through because unfortunately I need to allow that.

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
They let you do your own electrical? I think our inspector would stroke out on the spot if I invited him over to approve the work I did, code compliant or not.
All electric work was done by my electrician. He had left me provision to add 3 baseboard heaters in the bedrooms in case we felt the other heat supply (radiant and wood) would not be enough to be comfortable upstairs. I was, but the lady of the house though otherwise... So I basically just connected provision breaker and baseboards.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sick. Like FTS, why is it so difficult to get out of bed, sick. Was a rough drag to the basement office to cancel my meetings for the day, then promptly dragged myself back upstairs back to sleep. Caffeine headache in place, but stomach isn't giving me an approved vote. Couple Tootsie rolls and back to sleep.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Sounds like New Hampshire.
Saw some straight up comical stuff in the NH houses we toured. Electrical panels hidden behind walls, drain pipes coming down in the middle of bathrooms, doorways that even I had to duck to get through. Some exceptional DIY work for sure.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
feelin bleh. had to film in the galleries most of the day. then was staff xmas party. thank goodness i could only stay for an hour before having to leave to pick up the rugrats...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Supposed to go to the airport. That may not be happening now. This is the 2nd storm, the first was about 2 feet...we got whatever is on my car here last night. Even brodozers are scared.
1670877043017.png

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Haha, just noticed that some caring person on Pinkbike has concerns about me riding a Megatower while living in Boston. Stay classy, Western Mass.