Quantcast

§§§Wed GMT§§§

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
what is wrong with people's diets? i swear, this job and my last two jobs, every time i go into the restroom SOMEONE is having explosive diarrhea. doesn't matter what time of day.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
what is wrong with people's diets? i swear, this job and my last two jobs, every time i go into the restroom SOMEONE is having explosive diarrhea. doesn't matter what time of day.
I have to agree, esspecially where I work. So much so there are "Courtesy Flush Please" placards in our stalls.
Jesus, where do you people work? I'm surround by blue collar, uncouth, under educated, unhealthy, slack jaws, and even I don't have to put up with this.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work. I recently discovered the 'Backcountry' trails in my area. Kind of boring from a technical aspect, but still fun. I put down 20 miles after work yesterday and barely made a dent into the trail system. I just wish I still have my Big Top, as a 33# AM bike is not exactly fun out there.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Jesus, where do you people work? I'm surround by blue collar, uncouth, under educated, unhealthy, slack jaws, and even I don't have to put up with this.
There are 2 "private" rooms here that also have a shower (should explosion occur, I guess). Then there is the "community" setup on the manufacturing floor. There are aerosols in each private room that people don't seem to think to use after blowing the place up before I use it.

We were voted "most healthy workplace" in the 251-500 employee group last year. :rofl:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I've got a pet peeve about people who don't flush urinals.

We have many such people in my office. I work in a building full of engineers and designers. I guess they've not mastered the technology. It really annoys me.

People are scumbags.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've got a pet peeve about people who don't flush urinals.

We have many such people in my office. I work in a building full of engineers and designers. I guess they've not mastered the technology. It really annoys me.

People are scumbags.
there are still urinals that don't autoflush?