Quantcast

¥¥¥¥ Thursday GTM †††††

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Had a bit of a rough start to the day yesterday that was divorce related. It made it difficult to focus part of the day. I had the opportunity to take off early, go have coffee with a friend. Then biked out to see my youngest son play soccer winning 10-0 and he scored a goal. Stil was difficult to fall asleep and woke up early. Doing a mtb ride later to help get a good night sleep today. I know a divorce has bumps like this so just working through it and it only reminds why I made the decision. Onwards and upwards!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Sorry to hear you are going through the ringer a bit. I came very, very close to pulling the plug on my marriage last year, things are much better, but that shit is hard. No matter how it turns out. Good night to you, and good morning to those who chime in afterwards!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:dead:

Dog pulled some real shit last night. Booped me awake at 2. Didn't need anything. Booped awake around 3. Again, didn't need anything. Kept me awake until 5, then booped me again at 7. Why dog why.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
yo.
Right thumb remains fucked, I can't believe that tendonitis could come out of nowhere like a Mack truck. Holding onto my grip was tough, probably not smrt, appt. Monday.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

At work. Hit the snooze button a few times this morning, wish I could have slept a bit longer.

Didn't bring a lunch to work. :banghead:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"we know you're overworked, so here's a free wellness webinar that happens to be scheduled at the same time as a critical high level business meeting that you've already been directed to attend. mental wellness and work life balance matter!"

kill list.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
getting a late start time has it's advantages. Slept in until 6am and I have a few hours before heading off to work. I think I shall enjoy my espresso and hang out in the yard with the dogs before it gets up into the 80s in a bit.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Went to MILs house yesterday and watching her move around, especially after her fall, she really needs to be in a senior community. She's going to fight it tooth and nail, but I think we're going to have to start that push soon. She's also fighting me on investments again, which pains me. You didn't lose much money in 2022 because of what I did, now let me adjust it out of that timeline. She's a perfect example of somebody trapped in status quo bias, endowment bias, and fear of regret all at once.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Went to MILs house yesterday and watching her move around, especially after her fall, she really needs to be in a senior community. She's going to fight it tooth and nail, but I think we're going to have to start that push soon. She's also fighting me on investments again, which pains me. You didn't lose much money in 2022 because of what I did, now let me adjust it out of that timeline. She's a perfect example of somebody trapped in status quo bias, endowment bias, and fear of regret all at once.
how many times did she blame joe biden for her problems