Quantcast

Zi Fiutur is jir!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
That thing is sweet, once the bushings wear a bit, and the lock holes wallow out a smidge, it should be loud enough for me to do away with my cow bell saving me valuable grams while still alerting hikers to the Enduroing going on on the trail. I'll take 7!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
You'll need bar-ends just to have all your lockouts, dropper controls and other assorted crap.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Fuck, I'm going to be the first to patent a dropper post that has a separate control to ADJUST SADDLE ANGLE. I'll call it the Rocker® and I will make billions. You all have no idea how your current fixed saddles limit you and how you can't ride ride right now. I win.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Fuck, I'm going to be the first to patent a dropper post that has a separate control to ADJUST SADDLE ANGLE. I'll call it the Rocker® and I will make billions. You all have no idea how your current fixed saddles limit you and how you can't ride ride right now. I win.
Pff, you've got nothing to compete against my RAILR© seatpost. Variable seat rail position adjustment on the fly. Just goes hand-in-hand with this marvelous stem. Imagine being able to transfer your weight forward for long climbs, while instantly lowering your front end all at the push of a lever... and you don't even need to shorten your fork's stroke! that's so old now, dude...

PS: I'm also calling dibs on the dual-remote-lever to adjust the stem and seat rail positions at the same time.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This is half assed. You really need to adjust the wheel base of the bike. I am thinking servo controlled top/down tube linear actuators. Might as well do the same with chainstays. That way you could program in how much anti-squat you have.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Pff, you've got nothing to compete against my RAILR© seatpost. Variable seat rail position adjustment on the fly. Just goes hand-in-hand with this marvelous stem. Imagine being able to transfer your weight forward for long climbs, while instantly lowering your front end all at the push of a lever... and you don't even need to shorten your fork's stroke! that's so old now, dude...

PS: I'm also calling dibs on the dual-remote-lever to adjust the stem and seat rail positions at the same time.
Honestly, at that point I'll take the bus.