Quantcast

Yo, JonKranked...

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
EPO costs roughly $100 for the first month, and an average of $50 thereafter for an average maintenance dose.

Just sayin.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Let's face it, this could be tits for you lift-assisted guys. I mean, how many miles do you put on a chain on an average season? all you have to to is minimize the pedal strokes and you could go with some spare watts for when the season is almost over and you are almost exhausted! :dance:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Ha ha. probably.

Bicycle enthusiasts will buy fucking anything if there are enough performance enhancing words placed around it.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Dude, I have a bunch of pre-worn chains.

Gonna be rich.
In my original proposal to JonKranked, I told him we should go with custom-worn cassettes and chains. For instance, I have a bunch of mud-modeled 9 and 10 speed cassettes. They are great for our wet, muddy winters down here. Maybe your local weather could help us expand the product range. Or even better, mix-and-match for every customer!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i am a packaging engineer, so i can package the hell out of all our used shi... i mean preworn components. I'll make it look so good hipsters will buy it just for the packaging.

Segunda

Chimp
May 7, 2007
Remember that business I suggested to you a while ago, about custom-worn cassettes? Well, just found the perfect complement: custom-worn chains, which save 2-5 watts for 200 miles....

Let's get this started before somebody else does it!
Finally someone giving some exposure to the Custom-worn bizz.
Noobs being Noobs tough wouldn't this require a pre-worn Powerlink?
F/s the ultimate custom-worn forkseals! PM for details!