Quantcast

WORLDS

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
The scary part is that those are not old handlebars.......meaning that thing still exists in nature and that's not an old photo.
i feel like iv seen an apocalypse at mountain creek... possibly american like that? idk i gotta leave the shed

yeah so far the paint jobs have not been that eye opening, but whuteva'
edit: gwins bike is growing on me

https://instagram.com/p/7I_HsGFSoX/?taken-by=aarongwin1

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Just talked to a friend of mine who raced teh masterz. He said he wished he had some 10" rotors.

Another friend of ours boiled his brake off and went for some sight seeing.

End of that track is no joke. Looks fun to ride. Terrifying to race.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Troy's bike looks like Robbie Bourdon's bike from back in the day, especially with the bigger wheels for size contrast.

What ever happened to that Hobbit?

I think Ratboy should put on a bra, "identify" as a woman, win the whole women's class, and demand equality.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
For what appears to be one of the longer and more brutal stops of this year - there's a surprising amount of air shocks. Gwin, Brosnan, Neko and Brendan are all on air (it appears) have they been air all year?

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
For what appears to be one of the longer and more brutal stops of this year - there's a surprising amount of air shocks. Gwin, Brosnan, Neko and Brendan are all on air (it appears) have they been air all year?
Gwin definitely ran one in VDS. So probably all year I would imagine.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
my fat, brake dragging ass could use that. what ever happened to those big rotors some mfg's teased a few years ago?
what size were they?
idk but that would come in mighty handy sometimes #BoiledBrakesForDays

anyone else super bummed? maybe its just me drunk but idk.. UCI DH is my football, my baseball, my ?cricket? etc etc
i guess skiing? ( lol dentists ski fuk that)

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
what size were they?
idk but that would come in mighty handy sometimes #BoiledBrakesForDays

anyone else super bummed? maybe its just me drunk but idk.. UCI DH is my football, my baseball, my ?cricket? etc etc
i guess skiing? ( lol dentists ski fuk that)
I hear ya, man. It's the only sport I naturally care about watching. I've been able to force myself to like football more, but it's not even close. I can't bring myself to watch enduro re-caps or any of that shit.
It is a bummer, but we've got what could be the best race of the year in two days!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
At least supercross starts in ..........shit...................January.

Yeah this sucks.
I only start watching the supercross series in (our) winter after the DH WC is finished. most folk in the UK don't even know it exists so it's just not covered over here. watching on Youtube is pretty much like watching it live.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
looks like eddie and friends are gunu be getting new bikes

"By the looks of things Bergamont have a new downhill bike in the works. We spotted this prototype on the Bergamont team’s pis at the World Champs in Andorra."