Quantcast

world cup crap

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
SuspectDevice said:
If i only had some money...
Spomer???? is the 12 hour dh race going down today?
I heard they cancelled the 12 hours DH race because they didn't have enough registration.

It had to be in teams of 2, 4 or 6 riders, always going down 2 by 2...I guess that complicated things a bit. Another thing is that it was from 8 P.M. to 8 A.M. People would have needed to buy/rent HID lights, etc. It was somewhat too much inconveniences just for one race IMO...and a DH race by night is somehow a scarry concept! :o

I bet it would have been very popular if it had been during the day... :monkey:

I can't wait to see the WC race on saturday. I've heard there is a super sketchy section that should separate the men from the kids... :devil: Should be fun to watch!

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
Acadian said:
:think: wow...Peat finally gave up his mono's for 4 piston hopes?
mono m4 with mono 6 ti discs....

Or maybe you ment mini's.

LKast year he ran a mini in the rear and a m4 up front.

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
i don't know about the 12 hour race. there was all night parties though, that's fo sho.

it pissed rain last night, but it blue bird right now, so the slipgnar should be super nasty.

last night there was a contest in the city that was basically a jump box contest w/ some 1/4's and a car. ebbett, smutok, zink, strait, voreis, ryan smith and some locals. zink did 1 footed x-up flip. strait almost had a 360whip...it was pretty cool. smutok's 3s are dumped. voreis is nuts and did crazy barspins. there was breakdancing afterwards...i think that's it.

seplavy, i'm gonna say sam won practice b/c everyone said bryn took some nasty slams.

that's it for now, i'll keep this thread rolling if i can. thanks for the stokage.

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
©2001 said:
seplavy, i'm gonna say sam won practice b/c everyone said bryn took some nasty slams.
Good to hear Sam is looking fast. Sucks that Bryn is thumping himself. His alter-ego Bryan has been looking fast at the last two Norbas though. Sam is like a ninja on that dwDH bike. He's silent and fast. So fast that pics of him are all sorts of out of focus. But maybe that super camera you have can get a sweet Sammus pic that you can post up here of him shreddin the Eastern Canadian knar.

-ska todd

Natedog

Monkey
Nov 8, 2003
Ventura, Ca
where are these pics...everytime you post there are new pics up I can never find em on your site, there is no obvious link....Your pics are always sick too!!! someone clue me in please.....