Quantcast

Windsday GMT

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning , back from vacation only to get laid off ,WTF . So I guess this means extended vacation and I get to see high on fire next month during a week day, winning.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! MOAR Coffee here too!!!! Still on the hunt for a fat bike and working on lodging options for Monkeyfest. I need to get my arse in shape for riding season. This winter hasn't been kind (lots of snow, but too cold for the kids to want to snowmobile or snowshoe or ski). Tomorrow I am in conferences all day followed by training after work :eek: hopefully that will = lots of monkey surfing!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Only got about 3" last night. (<-- that's what she said, right, right?) No time this morning to use my 44" Manplow to clear the sidewalks. I shall do that tonight unless one of my neighbors steps up in the meantime and shovels 'em.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's official, warmest winter in Portland. Average temp was 47 for Dec/Jan/Feb. No snow, little rain, should be a suck summer.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Crazy how warm the West Coast has been. Here its finally going to get into the 40s starting this weekend. Its going to feel like summer compared to the deep freeze we have had.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
got back to the same here. drinking a beer and sitting on the patio while making bacon wrapped hotdogs for the kids. because that's what happens when left to my own devices.