Quantcast

Windrock, TN race Sunday - ROLL CALL!

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
I'll be there...and hopefully I got most of my crashing out of the way last week. I need to stop and look at a few sections because I think I'm seeing new, faster lines but I keep taking my old ones because they work.
And there is actually a picture of me riding a bike on hcor, real good quality too. No one ever seems to take shots of me.

-Doug and Ben, are you guys going out there this evening to ride/race prep?

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Anyone going to be there on Friday that has a shuttle vehicle? I would be more than happy to take my turns driving. I just don't have a vehicle with the capability to haul more than one or two dh bike and then that requires disassembly! :dancing:

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
well we have a bike rack and a suburban. but i dont know. I wouldnt mind but its not even my dad thats taking us. well hes coming but its not his car or anything. if you have aim you might wanna ask robert.: tumblingbbs is his sn.

JeffD

Monkey
Mar 23, 2002
Macon, GA
Bad news: Brady just found out an uncle passed away and is skipping the race and going to his parents' for the weekend. I know Charlie's in but I'm in 20" mode til after Labor Day. I think the Waldecks are doing the MTX.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
JeffD said:
Bad news: Brady just found out an uncle passed away and is skipping the race and going to his parents' for the weekend. I know Charlie's in but I'm in 20" mode til after Labor Day. I think the Waldecks are doing the MTX.
Hey, Jeff is alive! I thought maybe Colin locked you up in the short bus.

The day after the MtnX race, we jet off to Holland for the Worlds. :evil:
There is a XC trail right next to the track but it's going to be a PITA to bring my bike. I'll get Katie to video me abusing the rental car.
Jeff, there is a state qualifier in McSonny saturday. The Angry Asian will have the two younger ones there.
I may pull some Florida BMX Dad on Peter in Windrock.
DIG BOY, DIG!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ill be there tomorrow around 4ish. Will miss the MTX, but...see you all there. Ill be on an azonic eliminator.