Quantcast

Windham Patriot bike rally thread

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Is anyone getting a feed? I remember FreeCaster having this same damn problem.....6 years ago. How is this still an issue?

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Ratboy deserved that! I wanted Gwin to win after his run but during Bryce's run I said out loud "holy Sh!t" after he cut a few of those corners. That was a flawless run, good job Josh!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
i liked his response to the interviewer about where he got his lines. (at least I think this is what he said) he said it wasn't about the lines, but about committing to your lines despite the big holes that formed and looking as far ahead as possible. Some fundamentals to keep in mind... good race. ****ty time for the feed to drop though...

Last edited:

csermonet

Monkey
Mar 5, 2010
anybody know what Peaty said to Rat after his race? Went to whisper something in his ear, wonder what it was, thought I heard "Gwin" in there somewhere. Maybe some **** talking?

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
anybody know what Peaty said to Rat after his race? Went to whisper something in his ear, wonder what it was, thought I heard "Gwin" in there somewhere. Maybe some **** talking?
probably "congratulations on beating gwin (or "Great win"), that was a great run you ****er"

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
did anyone get that ungracious winner vibe from Peaty and the Syndicate camp?
Not necessarily from the riders, but certainly from Kathy Sessler. She also seems to be the first to pitch an unnecessary fit when circumstances would suggest rising above the noise would better suit the team.

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
what the hell are you two on about? they were stoked their boy won.
Maybe Sessler comes across as unlikeable in general. They tried their hardest to make an international affair out of what appeared to be a minor course cutting issue by Fabien Barel (last year?) in an enduro. The entire team ganged up on Barel, even going as far as to bring Barel's past DH victories into question. It was way too much public pressure applied to a situation that should have been a one-and-done mention.

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Syndicate/Santa Cruz has really cracked the combo on the safe with this team. You have Peaty, one of the top riders for soooo long, and arguably the most beloved rider on the WC. Minaar, who has an unbelievable record and consistency. And now Bryceland is peaking! I personally think the guy is great; I mean who is having more fun than him out there..win or lose! Who cares if you can't understand a fvcking word the guy says..you just know he is stoked!

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Well played with the video..I wonder if the hoody found by the college student was a Yeti hoody?

(It will take an old monkey to get that reference)

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
awesome weekend and thankfully awesome weather too. it was crazy to see how fast the top guys were going through all the different sections and maintaining their speed. the crowd definetely seemed bigger then in the past but im sure the euros will complain about "lack of attendance." the highlight of the weekend was the awesome day of riding at platty on sunday though