Quantcast

Who has visited the Rockyroads website this season for any form of coverage?

Wasting their time much?

• Yes

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • No

Votes: 66 94.3%

• Total voters

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Absolutely atrocious writing.

A complete lack of, the, understandingness, of how too using, tense's. But comma-splice two is used-not wright.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Gwinn on Windham;
Windham: I ‘m lloing forward it, it’s ashorter track, something different, but they suit me in certain wai, it’s always something nuw, I’ll have all my friens and family there so I’t gonna be fun!

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Nope.

BTW, has any publication written about how these con artist duped the UCI yet?

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
What is the duping?

Wouldn't a title sponsor need to pony up a lot of $$, therefore UCI got what they needed from them?

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
To play devils advocate here, are we hurting the number one supporter of the world cup by not visiting their site? So far the coverage from the WC's this year has been amazing thanks to Redbull etc, but is any of that due to Rocky Roads? Yes, their site sucks major dong, but if they are still able to fund our sport in a way no one else is able to do, then it might be worth our time to support them.

Note: I haven't been to their site since they became the title sponsor of the series.

Any thoughts?

-KT

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
To play devils advocate here, are we hurting the number one supporter of the world cup by not visiting their site? So far the coverage from the WC's this year has been amazing thanks to Redbull etc, but is any of that due to Rocky Roads? Yes, their site sucks major dong, but if they are still able to fund our sport in a way no one else is able to do, then it might be worth our time to support them.

Note: I haven't been to their site since they became the title sponsor of the series.

Any thoughts?

-KT
Nope.

If you have some time I would suggest reading through this thread. http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/f19/freecaster-wc-coverage-2012-thread-244962

Pslide

Turbo Monkey

Any thoughts?

-KT
I think you have a point, but bottom line is that until they have something to offer on their website, there is no point in going there.

I wonder if the UCI received their cash from Rocky Roads or if it still just a promise? If they received the cash, then my hats off to Rocky Roads for supporting our sport. Add some unique, quality content and I will visit your site.