Quantcast

What I've Been Up To

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I was MIA from Teh Monkey for a bit but it turns out you can have fun in real life without the internet. So here's some random stuff for your viewing pleasure.

I've been playing with Adobe Premier trying to improve my video editing skills, if any video monkeys have advice for me I'd love to hear it. Try not to laugh at my hack riding skilz though I'm very sensitive.

Just before I made the last edit (the one on vimeo due to youtube copyright crap) I discovered that if you repackage GoPro footy before taking it into Premier you end up with much better quality so I apologize for the ugly pixels in the other three.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
That last picture looks like it'd be a glorious turn on a bike. Too bad you're Binaryvision'ing it.

Great stuff.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Is there an outdoor sport you don't do? ;) sweet vids and pics- thanks for sharing- getting psyched for summarrrr!!!!

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Where's that? What's that? Not quite rock climbing... via-ferrata-type scramble-prusik?
It's Half Dome with the cables down. Pretty easy climbing/hauling your a$$ up. For experienced climbers you don't need pro but my girlie isn't used to that kind of exposure yet.

$50 says that is a Hawaiian rental car.
That is on the road down to a campsite near Groveland CA, we couldn't get a spot at Camp 4 in Yosemite so we camped on the Yuba River and drove into the valley.

The car was there for at least 2 days. Guess AAA doesn't tow you if you're 5 miles down a dirt road hanging over a ravine.

I think I'm out of pictures now.