Quantcast

What is Trails?

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Haha... nice PS! Yeah, I call it the nascar berm. The gap on the hip is pretty good and it's all downhill from there... soooo much speed.

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods

having nowhere to ride is absurd... if you dont like riding material that others have manipulated then manipulate your own scrub

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Trails is getting out of work early to pick up the shovel and work on your 360 berm ;)

Is that on your backyard setup? Looks sweeet. Trails are definitely in your backyard - especially that back section with the hip to berm to some sets. So enjoyable.

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Is that on your backyard setup? Looks sweeet. Trails are definitely in your backyard - especially that back section with the hip to berm to some sets. So enjoyable.
Thats it in the pic, I guess technically it will be a 540 berm. Its not vert yet so its near impossible to hit it no brakes, but when you can, you should have the speed to pump the rollers into the rest of the jumps.

I am working on that side today bowling stuff out more. I have to work on my confidence hitting vert lips in anticipation of riding Catty on my 41st birthday ;)