Quantcast

What garbage are you buying this Friday?

blindboxx2334

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2013
Wets Coast
Oh, black Friday, how i love you and all the idiots who get an excuse to continue to act like idiots.

What are you buying this Friday? It looks like its going to be some gun parts and possibly a spray gun to ruin my new said gun parts with.

Anyone have any good black Friday stories?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This.

Though I am thinking about season ski passes at the local hill and new bmx bikes for the kids for christmas, I'll certainly not be buying these items simply because of black friday.
to be fair, the wife and i already bought ourselves a x-mas present, and we did so on samsung's pre-black friday week preorder sale. 55" LED TV.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Hmm, my decade old Fiskar's "bro-axe" finally broke yesterday while pounding in stakes for new jump lander cribbing, so maybe I can grab a new one and try it out navigating through the crowd (i.e. zombie horde).

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hmm, my decade old Fiskar's "bro-axe" finally broke yesterday while pounding in stakes for new jump lander cribbing, so maybe I can grab a new one and try it out navigating through the crowd (i.e. zombie horde).
"I'M GONNA DO THIS AND IF YOU GET IN THE WAY ITS YOUR OWN FAULT!!!!"

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Thinking I might eat a bunch of broccoli and protein shakes, go to a Walmart, stand in long lines and fart pure evil

Last edited:

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Last year everything was 40% off. Their jeans are good quality.
as I sit in a pair of levis merely two years old with holes in them #dontmakeemliketheyusedtoo

I do need a new pair though, may be a good idea to place an order thanks for the heads up!

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
to be fair, the wife and i already bought ourselves a x-mas present, and we did so on samsung's pre-black friday week preorder sale. 55" LED TV.
I like Samsung TV's, I'm brand loyal and they have been really good to me. My current samsung however is on it's third lamp and I am feeling like it may be time to move on.....

We don't really do a "lot" of gifts and shit for Xmas.

This year the wife and i are getting DH frames (only because the order is due in December...fuggers), the kids are getting season passes to the ski hill and possibly new bmx bikes, I'm not into the whole "piles of presents" thing.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I like Samsung TV's, I'm brand loyal and they have been really good to me. My current samsung however is on it's third lamp and I am feeling like it may be time to move on.....

We don't really do a "lot" of gifts and shit for Xmas.

This year the wife and i are getting DH frames (only because the order is due in December...fuggers), the kids are getting season passes to the ski hill and possibly new bmx bikes, I'm not into the whole "piles of presents" thing.
we've had good luck with samsung TV's - one DLP one LED. :knocksonwood:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
as I sit in a pair of levis merely two years old with holes in them #dontmakeemliketheyusedtoo

I do need a new pair though, may be a good idea to place an order thanks for the heads up!
seriously! their stuff is crap these days.

i have to admit, i've ponied up for 2 pairs of patagonia jeans now. they are both 2 years old, and look almost brand new, and that's included wearing them weekly. (i did buy both pairs at nearly 50% off though). the quality is really good.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
seriously! their stuff is crap these days.

i have to admit, i've ponied up for 2 pairs of patagonia jeans now. they are both 2 years old, and look almost brand new, and that's included wearing them weekly. (i did buy both pairs at nearly 50% off though). the quality is really good.
I will have to look into patagonia. I had a pair of jeans from structure (yeah that old) that I used as my cut the lawn, chop wood, etc jeans, they lasted me 15+ years before they wore out.

My levi's are my go to the bar, out to dinner with the wife, etc. jeans, and they wear out and develop holes in 2 years...wtf.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was hoping that the gift to myself was going to be a 4WD sprinter van. But Mercedes says my choice of motor in a crew style isn't available in the States until next year. So I am going to wait.