Quantcast

What are you wearing on your elbows?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The winds of this thread seems to be blowing towards elbow armor being in the way and doesn't work. To each their own, but seeing that the OP as well as Woo's bump of the thread was about elbow armor that ppl seem to get along with, maybe that's what the topic should be also? Wearing or not wearing pads shouldn't affect your manliness. If it does, you've been wearing the pads on the wrong limb.

In terms of staying put during a crash, I personally find the low profile hard-shell ones tend to stay put better on me than thicker soft ones. The thicker soft ones just spin away for me (repeat: for me). I also like the slightly longer contact surface ones in general, as that means less pressure on a smaller part of my arm.

I think I'm just going to get some plastic sheets and stick them to my elbow using that boobie tape that swimsuit pro models use for perk.

metalMTB

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
Richmond, VA
the 7ipd and ixs pads look really nice. i can't really seem to find any feedback from anyone though on them. I hate to buy expensive pads without hearing some reviews. I wonder why they aren't more popular.