Quantcast

what 26" are you riding for 2015?

frgeoff

Chimp
Feb 3, 2009
post your 26" bike that you will be riding this year, relevant modern geometry bikes only.

here is my 2014 morewood jabula and my friends 2012 dixon. Both are running 1x with a saint/zee and narrow wide. also my 2008 sunday that doesnt get ridden enough due to jabula being so fun

Attachments

demonprec

Monkey
Nov 12, 2004
Whonnock BC Canada
2013 Kona Process and my 2012 Kona Entourage , have my eye on a couple 2015 models that are 26" as well justing waiting for framesets to start arriving before finalizing my choice .

Josef

Monkey
Apr 17, 2013
Ill be back on the 2014 Wilson. Probably swapping my 26" Slash out for a 27.5" TR Scout though....

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
2008 Demo 8 (I want to start riding DH again. Since my boys were born I haven't gotten out much on the big bike)
2013 Ibis Mojo HD

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
still on my 2010 M9. everytime i get the money for a new frame, i buy something else :doh:
QUOTE]
Yeah I have a bad habit of spending my discretionary income on dead animals too. But they're just SO good.....

Still gonna be rocking this thing until it breaks. Nothing wrong with it at all. Heavy? Maybe?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
dead animals are easier to care for. no poop to pick up.

the bike has been great for me. im going on almost three years with the DB Air though and its finally starting to show signs of a lot of usage..mainly a squishy noise. ill be sending it to QBP this winter for a rebuild and the XV can which is what it should have had when they finally released the can. it might be "heavy" at 40lbs but i have no trouble throwing it around. i rode a friends V10c @ 34.5lbs and it was scary light..and not in a good way.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
dead animals are easier to care for. no poop to pick up.

the bike has been great for me. im going on almost three years with the DB Air though and its finally starting to show signs of a lot of usage..mainly a squishy noise. ill be sending it to QBP this winter for a rebuild and the XV can which is what it should have had when they finally released the can. it might be "heavy" at 40lbs but i have no trouble throwing it around. i rode a friends V10c @ 34.5lbs and it was scary light..and not in a good way.
These newer light bikes seem to get tossed really easily in rough stuff. I haven't particularly enjoyed the ones I've ridden, except maybe on jumps?

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
[shame upon dojo] In the process of servicing the fork, I managed to accidently push the lower crown down in such a way the corners of the pinch clamp gashed both stanchions in an impressively destructive fashion...I also spilled a buncha oil on the floor, and with the generous amount of beer in me at the time I spontaneously decided it was time to change things up...Plus, udi made me feel sad about the crude damping cart design[/shame upon dojo]

But more importantly, the Boxxer was murdered out black (although the charger cart + coil spring, weight reduction and I good deal I got didn't hurt). It's almost like kidwoo's franken-40, except my Boxxer stops halfway through the travel due to the well documented wet pasta flexiness - but at least my hands are spared the abuse from an overly rigid 40.

Last edited: